"Gem from the November 2019 WT. Reject apostate material because JWs trust in "their brothers."

by Daniel1555 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Everything bad you hear is false! Even the stuff that's true!!!"

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

It's funny because "apostates" are usually the ones telling the truth - showing the lies straight from the magazines. And I noticed in some of the videos where someone shows an elder something from a magazine that goes against the Bible, the elder will show from the Bible that the thing in the magazine wasn't true and he, at the same time, misses the point. Watchtower is false religion. "But where else would we go"

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

Trust our brothers And Sisters!... they forgot that bit.

Anyhooo.... how can brothers be trusted if they are themselves imperfect?

And are not these same brothers AND sisters that would turn on anyone for anything other than a small infringement?!

There’s no trust inside of Congregations... it’s a pretend game that some are better at than others.

Everyone has to watch their own backs to FIT IN with the purpose of it all.

This simple hypocrisy should signal not a true love religion.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I have been labeled an apostate because I wrote a book that tells my own personal experiences that occurred at Bethel in the 1980s exactly as they happened to me.

I told of conversations and discussions of doctrine exactly as they occurred, including the 1975 fiasco I lived through, the generations discussion we had at Bethel back then and how it doesn't measure up to what they say now.

I explained how I was told as a child that I would never graduate high school, let alone college, yet here I am 30 years into my career that was enabled by a college education, one they tried to prevent me from having.

I explained that they claimed that all the Governing Body members I knew at Bethel (and other "Anointed") would not die out before the big "A" would come (they even published a Watchtower about it with pictures of the GB on the cover that I knew personally) yet ironically every single one of them has now been dead for decades.

I explained my feelings about all of this, how the lack of love was repeatedly shown to me for over 35 years in one congregation after another, and how it all adversely affected my life, and why I could no longer bear being a Jehovah's Witness any longer.

For that, I am called a liar and a tool of Satan for writing "apostate" material.

They got a lot of nerve.

• blondie
    blondie

Even if you are right and the WTS is wrong, you are wrong to point it out to others.

You must obey:

"All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." Watchtower 2013 Nov 15 p.20

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BROCK TALON:

I have never written a book, am not a man and have never been at bethel but everything you experienced was similar to what I saw and heard in the congregation. The difference was that I came in after the 1975 fiasco.. Never heard a whisper about it until I found the internet.

Thankfully, you got your career - one they would have prevented you from getting..I’m so grateful I followed my gut and never listened to these people either or else I would not be retired!

• waton
    waton
    I explained that they claimed that all the Governing Body members I knew at Bethel (and other "Anointed") would not die out before the big "A" would come.

Brock Talon, do you realize now the apostates now claim the opposite, that the anointed, the Governing Body will die before Armageddon.

That is the "Broke Talon" the Achilles Heel of wt's anointed generation gambit.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, Brock Talon, the WTS is always changing things to suit new developments that make the old "obsolete." I used to ask when the marriage of the bride and Christ would take place. It seemed that if some of anointed lived not die before Armageddon, would they miss the wedding. Also, those individuals were not heaven how could they have a part in destroying the wicked along Christ and the angels (another teaching)?

So now that marriage of the bride will take place shortly after the great tribulation.

“The Lamb’s marriage.” These as a body are called his (prospective) “bride” (Re 21:9); they are promised to him in marriage, and they must be resurrected to the heavens in order to take part in “the marriage of the Lamb.” (2Co 11:2; Re 19:7, 8)

w13 7/15 pp. 9-14 - The Watchtower—2013

First, the “when” question. Jesus said: “At that time the righteous ones will shine.” The phrase “at that time” evidently refers to the event that Jesus had just mentioned, namely, the ‘pitching of the weeds into the fiery furnace.’ That occurs during the final part of the great tribulation. Thus, the ‘shining brightly’ of the anointed must occur at that future time as well. Second, the “where” question. Jesus said that the righteous ones will ‘shine in the kingdom.’ What does that mean? All faithful anointed ones who are still on earth after the initial part of the great tribulation has passed will already have received their final sealing. Then, as indicated in Jesus’ prophecy about the great tribulation, they will be gathered to heaven. (Matt. 24:31) There they will shine “in the kingdom of their Father,” and shortly after the battle of Armageddon, they will share as Jesus’ joyous bride in “the marriage of the Lamb.”​—Rev. 19:6-9.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Who the person is that the information comes from is not relevant of course, as C.T Russell pointed out, if Satan speaks truth, it is still truth. As he does in the Temptation story.

So JW's should examine what is said or written, thoroughly, to see what is true and what is not. Of course, getting them to do so when their minds are so heavily controlled is extremely difficult. But it is what the Beroeans did, and what I did when I first allowed myself to question, I wanted "the truth" to be what it claimed.

Truth is established by verifiable Facts, hence JW Facts.com is a good, reliable and honest source for them.

JW's ! please find out the truth about "the truth" ! For your own good and mental health !

• waton
    waton
    It seemed that if some of anointed lived not die before Armageddon, would they miss the wedding. Also, those individuals were not heaven how could they have a part in destroying the wicked along Christ and the angels (another teaching)?

B: that being so, wt is apostatizing from Jesus' teaching about the final generation.

He said this generation would not die until all these thing (including A) occur, namely Jerusalem then, the world now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit