You will not find this sort of support in the New System: JC Elder

by Diogenesister 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Who can say that?

Elders who copy mother DoC! Like those drawings in Watchtower that suddenly become what actually happened 3000 years ago in the Watchtower study ! That always makes me laugh ;)

• steve2
    steve2

Uneducated, untrained men lacking in empathy. What a dreadful combination. These buffoons do not see Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or Clunical Depression. All they see is the symotomatic self-medicating with alcohol. They miss this man’s psychological needs by a country mile - and wreck his family and marriage in the process. JW organization buffoons.

• blondie
    blondie

When my husband was a new (not raised as a jw), he was going to greet a df'd jw and was told not to by the elders that only the elders on the JC could and then only in limited ways. I read a comment in the Insight book...that df'd people are not talked to because in the nation of Israel, people were executed for the sins/crimes of today's jws and you can't talk to a dead person.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Uneducated, untrained men lacking in empathy. What a dreadful combination.

Steve2 I wanted to say your post is spot on. These uneducated men have been placed in positions of authority over people's lives and think they have the ability to counsel emotionally suffering people. Plus any natural empathy has been systematically squeezed out of them by WTS teachings. Horrible combination indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit