Dress and Grooming: Sisters In Stilettos?

by Deltron3030 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    hose at all times even in hot weather and especially with sandals, etc. - Blondie

Just had a vision for a second of women standing in their sandals beings hosed down.

We call them tights.😂

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

um Rubadub,

watch it now..... we TN ( and KY, etc) can get rather insulted when insinuating the family trees in this area don't have many branches.

Also, contrary to hollywood depictions, a southern accent does not equate with a lower IQ. ( That aactually gives me, and others, an advantage because expectations are low, therefore it is super easy to highly impress people.)

The southern US is the only "free game" people to insult nowadays. Southern whte males are absolute targets.

So, I needed to speak up to defend some of the most intelligent, and tolerant people I know that are here in the SE US.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Anger expressed with the barrage of F-bombs, etc.: SIMON should be informed about this.

Anyways, Dub women are always being put on the carpet re: dress and grooming, being blamed for bros (elduhs and MSs, in particular) getting hard-ons, and so on. The GB, who have creepy thoughts about females (and children) being sex objects are the real blame for this issue (one of soooo darn many)!

• Incognito
    Incognito
    Deltron3030 - I've only been studying for 3 months, so how am I supposed to know what they are REALLY supposed to wear.

Do you really want other people to tell you what to wear or state their opinion on whether the clothing you have chosen to wear is acceptable?

This is one of the many issues with JWs. They invent rules and state personal opinions to judge and control other members including which hairstyle, facial hair, makeup or clothing is acceptable, including when touring a WT printing facility. Where in the New Testament does it state these things are to be dictated or are important?

Even while a JW, I believed the examples of Chrisitan behaviour taught in the NT is to concern myself in how I act and treat others, and not to judge others.

Wear clothing you feel is appropriate and you are comfortable wearing. When not acting as a judge, it is not a concern when others don't do things the same way you choose to do.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Anger expressed with the barrage of F-bombs, etc.: SIMON should be informed about this.

LLOYD EVANS, LLOYD EVANS, LLOYD EVANS (I said it 3 times, like Beetlejuice. )

(That is a picture of 2 couches pushed together.)

(That's Meghan McCain.)

I've posted this stuff before, and all of it was deleted.

It will probably get someone's attention.

How many people moderate this site? lol

• Deltron3030
    Deltron3030

I emailed the moderators and asked for my comments, or entire account to be deleted. It's just like weak minded people to run and tattle tail when confronted by someone with a strong personality. Lol, are you sure you're not elders?

• Deltron3030
    Deltron3030

Straight up immature little brats. For real JW's in disguise lol

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

one of our elders wife wears really short and tight skirts can see her undies through them must be moving with the times

Please post pictures of her. I must educate myself on how Satan's world is influencing people. Try to get different angles and closeups.

FOH = Fuck Outta Here (as in, "Get the fuck outta here!") lol

Hey I was just explaining what it means. So whoever thumbed me down...FOH!!! lol

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Do the higher ups in JW get paid? I've been wondering about that

No the higher-ups in the organization (Governing Body members) don't get paid (or at least not that we know of). Bethel volunteers and traveling brothers receive a small stipend.

I emailed the moderators and asked for my comments, or entire account to be deleted.

What was it that got you upset? Also, please post the pictures of the sisters in stilettos and fishnet stockings and skin tight micro-minnie skirts before you go. I'm very concerned about their spiritual well being.

• Deltron3030
    Deltron3030
    • "Also, please post the pictures of the sisters in stilettos and fishnet stockings and skin tight micro-minnie skirts before you go. I'm very concerned about their spiritual well being."

No, that's never gonna happen. That's really weird, and disconcerting. I'll let those hoes work that out with their "heavenly father."

What bothered me? The constant quoting of my comments is one thing. Just @ me, because I remember what I wrote. Another thing is Rub trolling around for no apparent reason. Then he suggests that TN people are inbred, but no, I'm wrong for cursing.

I'm seriously trying to figure out what I'm going to do about studying. At least I was. I see now that it's not for me. The only good thing is I met a couple of people that understand what I'm going through.

So yeah, I'm good. I'm outta here. ✌

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit