Dress and Grooming: Sisters In Stilettos?

by Deltron3030 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Their wacky dress codes sometimes had me extremely confused when I was still attending. I remember an elder told me that I should not be wearing a certain skirt I had at the time. It was very dark denim and about two inches below the knees. His problem with the skirt was the material that is was made from. Yet, on the other hand, another sister in the congregation who was the same age as me (we were about 19 or 20 at the time) wore a tight-fitting leather skirt and large earing that had those little cupid angels with bow and arrows on them. Never said a word to her about her attire.

After that, I decided to start wearing some of the brightest most obnoxious clothes I could find. They didn't like that either, so I told them that was all I had, it was either the bright clothes or the denim skirt. lol

Remembering stuff like this really makes me glad I don't have to deal that that bull anymore.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Deltron30309 hours ago

“I attended several meetings, and I was shocked at how some of the JW's dress. Is it just my area (Tennessee), or is it a widespread problem?“

some people appear to be easily shocked. If dubs dress conservatively they are mocked, dress otherwise and get criticised! Cheese!

• Deltron3030
    Deltron3030

@RubADick or RubADub - you're fucking with me, and you don't even know how to Google an acronym. Your trying to be hot shit on a JW forum? Do that on social networks with people that actually know you, not here where you "think" you have autonomy. We can talk like grown men, using real names IDGAF.

I've only been studying for 3 months, so how am I supposed to know what they are REALLY supposed to wear. I didn't want to ask my study people, because they won't give me a straight answer. How the fuck do I delete this question, or my account? I don't need random trolls talking shit when all I'm trying to do is decide if I should study, or not ffs.

FOH - short version of GTFOH. Fuck outta here.

FFS - for fucks sake

• Deltron3030
    Deltron3030

You can fuck off too @Blue Balls

I don't know fuck all about what JW's in other areas wear when I've only seen pictures of them in their books and in 1 KH. I'm not easily shocked, but I am confused by this religion, AND now this site.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well, I want to see more sisters in stilettos ... and thongs.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

There was one very attractive sister, a bit older than me, dressed like that. Her daughter would say "moms got her hooker dress one".

I like it, it was great checking out her ass and trying to get a peek up her dress.

Her and her husband alway blew tons of money and perks on the CO so, it never became an actionable problem.
    Also I think all most of the other elders, like me, enjoyed looking at her.

Just being honest.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I used to find, here in the UK, that different areas had different dress codes.

If you were in London area, there was a more trendy approach. Other areas catered for dull and frumpy.

• tiki
    tiki

Toes up...Shirley.....ditto.....I have bunions due to my shoe addiction.....too high heels...pointy toes etc. Morton's neuromas too.

I remember one circuit wife demanding all sis wear pantyhose despite heat and humidity.....this was in the 90's and she advised one young Pioneer to wear garter belt and stocking. As that was cooler.....for the nether region....

Another co wife had makeup so thick she must have had to chunk it off with a putty knife. She was a brunette bleached blonde too...very trashy looking. Some sisters refused to go in service with her due to the hookeresque appearance. Her husband was a red neck type moron.

There are all kinds in the cult.....but damn they really hate seeing kneecaps.

• tiki
    tiki

I further will express that tossing around the F word in these dialogues is crass and unnecessary.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Remember high heels are meant to add to the sexy shape of a womans legs. Same for house

Anyone care to comment on neckties?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit