Murderous Jehovah's Witness bludgeoned female customer before leading meeting. Spiritual paradise?

by Balaamsass2 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

1/31/2024 In the strange but true category. Confused Holy Spirit appoints killer servant. "" A twisted Jehovah's Witness bludgeoned a woman he rowed with over incomplete building works to death with a hammer, then merrily whistled as he packed up his tools and went to lead a service at the church where they met. "

"Cowboy builder Peter Norgrove, 43, was recorded whistling as he packed away his tools as victim Sharon Gordon, who he was doing work for, lay dying – and that evening the Jehovah’s Witness led a service for worshippers via Zoom at the local Kingdom Hall.

The court heard that Ms Gordon had been introduced to Norgrove - who had recently retrained as a builder - by a friend, and commissioned him to build a ground-floor extension after he successfully undertook some fencing work for her.

But a job that he estimated would take between four and six weeks ended up talking 15 months, and was still not finished when he finally killed her, a judge was told this afternoon.

Norgrove took a lump hammer and gloves to the property in Dudley, West Midlands, which he donned before killing her last July.

Ms Gordon, 58, suffered at least eight blows to the head in what a judge described as a ‘brutal and savage attack’, and lay dying at the foot of her staircase for up to an hour following the attack.

Do you know Peter Norgrove? Email [email protected]

Cowboy builder Peter Norgrove can be seen with blood on his trousers as he cleans away his tools after he beat his victim to death
    +12
    View gallery

Cowboy builder Peter Norgrove can be seen with blood on his trousers as he cleans away his tools after he beat his victim to death

Norgrove had been commissioned to build a ground-floor extension after he successfully undertook some fencing work for Ms Gordon
    +12
    View gallery

Norgrove had been commissioned to build a ground-floor extension after he successfully undertook some fencing work for Ms Gordon

Norgrove is pictured before the crime without blood on his trousers after putting on a pair of gloves
    +12
    View gallery

Norgrove is pictured before the crime without blood on his trousers after putting on a pair of gloves

How murderous Jehovah's Witness bludgeoned female customer witen whistled a before leading a service for worshippers just hours later at the church where they met

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Just another day in "Spiritual Paradise"

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

It looks like the "Holy Spirit" and the branch office appointed another spiritually qualified man to lead the flock and "care" for their "needs". At least he got cleaned up early...you can't be late for a meeting!

• Dagney
    Dagney

You just wonder what in the world it could possibly take to make people at least question the appointment arrangement when something like this happens.

This is horrifying.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Its just all these things coming home to "roost".

The borgs harmful policies.

I hate to sound melodramatic.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Beth Sarim - Its just all these things coming home to roost.”

So many chickens…

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

ROFL.

I know.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

These men leading the witnesses at this point (who aren't very elderly) just HAVE to be complete narcissistic tools.😡😡😡

They *know* the score yet crave the power. You can just imagine the jumped up little toe rag thought "how dare this lowly female publisher question my abilities!!!

• careful
    careful

Was Ms Gordon a sister in the cong.?

I wonder whether he was DFed or jumped at the chance to use the "new light" and just claim, "I'm repentant."

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Was Ms Gordon a sister in the cong.?
    I wonder whether he was DFed or jumped at the chance to use the "new light" and just claim, "I'm repentant."

Yes she was and this happened way before the noo lite. Probably over a year ago, given the court case happened a month or so back and murder cases take a long time to come to trial.

Edit: Sorry I realise you meant after the conviction! Boy they must be mighty desperate for elders if they have!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit