Just read this on JW Talk......

by WHATSGOINGON 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    I had never visited the site before. Boy oh boy I felt very strange reading the comments. It shocks me to see the naiveness of the brethren. I don't feel angry just sad that they don't see the Watchtower for what it truly is.
  • Splash
    Splash

I joined for a while and to start with I couldn't tell who was being serious and who was being extremely sarcastic.

It turned out that they were all being serious in their total subservience and devotion to the GB.

The hardest comments to read were the ones which attacked WT victims who were looking for support or redress - these were, to a man, seen as satanic.

There's a tremendous amount of fear, denial and mental health issues on those forums.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Splash - "...I couldn't tell who was being serious and who was being extremely sarcastic..."

Poe's Law strikes again.

• TheListener
    TheListener

What really bugs me is that in all likelihood those posters are expressing very similar thoughts to my wife.

As the kids and I talk about various news subjects or school projects she is probably thinking those same things.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Okay just saw some more crazy comments.

seriously, these leaks have got to stop, leaks like these happening during the GT could cost us our lives. I for one would really hate to be killed during the GT,... too close to the finish line. :-)

Don't worry, Dawnmarie. If there are still any moles in the organization during the Great Tribulation, they will be killed off first! They won't have a chance to reveal any "leaks" by then. Hopefully, those moles will realize we're "close to the finish line" before that time and get in spiritual shape to survive it.
    I hope also that Leakers (of priveliged material) will be 'LET GO' during the Great Tribulation also. The Jehovah and the angels know all of us by name. I'm sure no body will 'sneak' through.

Not sure which leaks they mean, he he.

WGO

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I think I told Ihunt. "Don't ever pick a fight with a women It's a fight u can't win.! If she wants to pick a fight with you however..... Now that's something to talk about.!.. And talk and talk and talk...... LOL
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere

Disgusting and sad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit