Just read this on JW Talk......

by WHATSGOINGON 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I feel extreme pity for older female Dubs.

Females give up so much more than anybody to the Borg - with so many sacrificing so much for so long, all with the perfect body, perfect mate, perfect ... carrot perpetually dangled.

It's tragic.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i think i barfed in my mouth looking at that site. how could people be so delusional?

ramping up what? the cart work?

i hate this cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LexIsFree
    LexIsFree

@Magnum I was thinking the exact

• clarity
    clarity
    "Become as little children" ......... wow. Well they made it! Sickening.
  • fiddler
    fiddler

I didn't look at the link...sorry...just can't. But I think I pretty much know the content.

Magnum, you mentioned someone thinking this was the 'going around Jericho 7 times'.

already been there and done that with the kingdom news tracts in the 1970's!

So sad that another generation is falling for this scam.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I agree with you fiddler ," been there done that" handing out the " Kingdom News Tracts" in the 1970`s and liking it to going around Jericho 7 times. ....So sad it`s happening again .

The sprint speed of which the witnesses covered the territory back then is in stark contrast to the snail pace that J.W.`s cover the maps today .

smiddy

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Everyone is so tired - even those younger with no health problems so you are doing so well to hang in there Luezette - you are probably receiving power that is beyond normal. Hugs.

This is what gets to me, this cult is constantly forcing exhausted people to do more, more, more. This is why they're so desperate for the new system. They just want a rest. if only they would see they can just stop and rest, leave the meetings for a while and get well.
    Of course the cult leaders know that if they stop the indoctrination for a few weeks they will start to mentally normalise and the leaders don't want that.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

I read a few posts from the JWtalk thread. It reminds me of the loving kind sisters in my cong. They are so full of faith Armageddon will come soon, but they are losing loved ones each year. So very sad.

Kate xx

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

it'll all be ok--Armageddon will be here any day soon.

oh--i forgot to add--a day to jehovah is a 1000 years.

• Zoos
    Zoos

edit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit