do not keep account of the injury?

by Addison0998 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo

Xanthippe (You also have a PM)

SKE = School for Kingdom Evangelisers (mini Gilead)

NVM means "nevermind" and from the context I guess that Doubter/Bobby/Fisherman/Richard Oliver/TROLL posted even more hypocritical nonsense than normal and got called out on it OR he/she was disrespecting Addison's post.

• freddo
    freddo

Addison - as an ex elder I believe that this was local speak for "we can't force you but you'd be wise to".

I remember a fuss made about a wedding where a pair of pioneers were intending to go and another pioneer made such a fuss that a conversation with elders was had and the phrase "you can go but you might have your privileges reviewed if it stumbles others" was used. (Elders on a power trip)

Other times - usually when Daddy power elder WANTS to go himself or his kid wants to go then nothing is done.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Ha! They keep records on whether or not you obeyed elders on a conscience matter, but destroy records on child molestation. This organization is rotten to the core.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Do not keep count of the injury?" That is ALL the WT does!!!

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

“Sheeple” definitely sounds like the right term to describe these people. Do they ask the elders for permission before they get up to use the restroom at an assembly too? “Well of course it’s your decision, but do you think Jehovah would want you to miss even a second of this wonderful spiritual feast that HE prepared for you?”

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So then the best thing your friend can do, if it hasn't occurred to her , is never ask or tell the elders ANYTHING. That way they're guaranteed a clean slate!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"Ha! They keep records on whether or not you obeyed elders on a conscience matter, but destroy records on child molestation. This organization is rotten to the core."

In a nutshell.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Freddo, I googled NVM and saw it could mean nevermind but I thought it can't be right because it didn't fit the context.

I've honestly never heard of this SKE, mini Gilead school. Things on here still surprise me.

• MightyV8
    MightyV8
    NVM means "nevermind"

Thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit