"Demons" Living In My Brothers Gym Equipment

by pale.emperor 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Hahahaha. My mother is very susceptible to demons. Just this month she got given a dress by a sister and started hearing whistling at night so she assumed the dress had com from a second hand shop and she put it in the backyard to test her theory. Whistling stopped so the dress was put in the garbage.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

He had to ask an elder if he should buy some weights off his brother?

Okay....Nice to know elders are remote demon detectors now.

People who study for years and never do anything can be the worst. They never get close enough to see what the borg is realy like so they don't have a clue. I'm sure they just enjoy the lovebombing that comes with "study" status, it's like a perpetual honeymoon phase for them.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Your older brother is a dumbell !

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is not Demons. It is, instead, negative energy that was picked up directly from whoever owned or used it. The source of this negative energy is people that were connected with ANGELS, NOT Demons. Being in a neighborhood where violence and drug abuse is widespread can infuse the whole area with this negative energy. Heavy involvement in Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, or islam can and does infuse the whole environment with bad energy.

But, this energy is not usually just in that one object. Unless someone specifically charged that object with energy (and it is rare to find anyone that can do that), you are going to find that it is the whole environment that is affected. And no, it is not Demons--their energy is not negative and they will not possess objects. Rather, it is angels or the general negative aura from churches or drugs (or sometimes both). And it will infuse the whole area--apartments and neighborhoods can be infused (and even whole planets and stars--Zosma is an example of a star infused by bad energy by angels).

And, if joke-hova can't or won't take care of this negative energy, then what good is that thing anyways? Nor will that thing let you take care of it--if one has the power and knowledge (both of which are forbidden by joke-hova), one could cleanse an object that is infused with dirty energy. One could use the white light or energy from the Sun to cleanse the area or object--yet, since when does joke-hova want anyone to be able to do that when that thing is full of the filthiest energy of all?

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Lol

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The stupid.....it burns......it BURNS!!!!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jobos are some of the most superstitions people in this quadrant of the galaxy. I used to fear the demons in 2nd stuff when I was in. Oddly, it was the PO that gave a talk about not fearing demons in second hand stuff because it didn't work that way. Yes. I was surprised too. There were those in the congregation that didn't agree with him.

Now of course, I realise demons, gods and angels are all made up nonsense.

Related image

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Sounds like you need to educate your older brother.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Dan should have said he'd throw in some free pre-workout with the weights:

• blownaway
    blownaway

I know of a lot of mind numb idiot JWs who would not go to Garage sales or antique stores because the items could be demon attached. LOL I bought Tarot cards and books and other things and have never seen a damn thing. Its mentally small minded people who are afraid of their own shadow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit