Do You Smoke???

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Never smoked, never will. I hate cigarette smoke

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I started smoking ciggies as spliffs made me cough too much (virgin lungs), and I wanted to smoke spliffs. I got hooked on the ciggies, but managed to quit them after two years or so.

Now I go through about 50grams of rolling tobacco and 10-15grams of very nice weed a month (2 ounces and 1/2 ounce), mostly in the form of spliffs, but with a few rollies here and there.

I'll take a normal ciggie sometime if someones offering, but they taste foul compared to proper rolling tobacco... cigars, well, I would far far rather have a spliff.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Yes, it was what I was DF for.

It's a dumb habit, and I hate it, but I also hate the stupid stigmatization (as though that's the worst thing a person could do).

Rosemarie

• Realist
    Realist

tried it once...didn't like it....end of story.

• dottie
    dottie

Yes

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Never cigarettes, cigars when I was just "out" and once in a while, and Green Bud as often as possible!

• blondie
    blondie

No. It is easier never to start then to quit, I guess. My parents each smoked 3 packs a day though, including my JW mother until 1973 (with a few slips). They are now the most rabid anti-smoking people I know.

Blondie

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

no, never.
    don't like the smell at all

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Never tried a cigarette.

Had to spark a dubee in Amsterdam last summer. I like the feeling of benedryl better than pot. Smoke tastes n-a-s-t-y.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Smoke weed everyday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit