Do You Smoke???

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Garnet
    Garnet

I grew up in a house full of smokers, started smoking at 16, quit when I turned 18, and have been smoke free for 6 years! My stepfather now has emphysema (stage 5) and my mom has been smoke free for almost 2 years (go Mom!) Good luck to all those who are trying to quit!

Garnet

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Don't smoke. Never have, never will. Not even once. I've never been interested in the least. I know it can kill me, so why do it? Just not me.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Someone said they smoked a splif and puked all over the trampoline!!!

I want to know, WHAT was they doing smoking a splif on a trampoline???

I just want to also say to those several people who said they never touched one, I think I am the kind of person who has to learn for myself, and although I still get the odd craving and you may not need that, I actually did gain something from the experience. I feel like a better person for it. I took out of smoking what I wanted, then chucked it before it took the best out of me. When I say no to a cigarette, it is without fear or ignorance. (please don't infer anything from that - it's just how I felt)

If we do come here from heaven to learn lessons, I think I'm doing quite well.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Tried a puff or two when I was a teen. I gagged. That was the end of that.

• Undecided
    Undecided

No, hate the things, too stinky, nasty stains on the walls and ceilings, waste money, kills you. Why would I ?

Ken P.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I want to know, WHAT was they doing smoking a splif on a trampoline???

ok so what's a splif?

• ballistic
    ballistic

A splif is hand rolled ganja with tobacco. You know in the film predator, where the guy gets in the car full of smoke and the say "doya wan sum ganja mon?!" and they laugh.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Sure. Doral Lights. But never in the mornings. Only after lunch. I can't even stand to be around cigarette smoke in the mornings.

And I smoke the occassional cigar. Not in quite a while tho. I had a customer at my last job who was Cuban and whenever he went to visit his family in Cuba would bring me back a Cuban cigar. I need to get back in touch with him. Alfredo would bring back a supply and sell them for megabucks. But he'd always give me one for free.

Mike.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    You know in the film predator

oh.

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit