Do You Smoke???

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm curious as to whether you've ever smoked. Anything. I've never put a cigarette or any thing similar to my lips. I've never had the desire. Personally, I never liked the smells (although, certain pipes scents are great).

• ballistic
    ballistic

I gave up completely last year. I had a love hate relationship with smoking. I have saved thousands of pounds and have probably given myself an extra 7 or 8 years in retirement however there are some aspects of that old friend I miss.

• JH
    JH

I don't smoke and never smoked. I just tried one or two cigarettes out of curiousity when I was in my early teens. It was bad influence I guess.

I maybe smoked one joint in my whole life, in my teens. Once more, bad influence.

I hate the odor of cigarettes. It only smells ok when it's not lit.

Some cigars smell nice though.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Nope. Never have, never will!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I tried it once when I was 14 (never told the elders). I didn't get halfway through before I threw it away.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I just quit. Thanks for reminding me mini!

~Aztec

• little witch
    little witch

I don't wanna answer this one, Min...

Anyone got a light?

• Englishman
    Englishman

It's possible that I might smoke sometimes when I make love, so far I haven't looked to see.

Englishman.

• minimus
    minimus

You hunka hunka burnin' love.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Yes Minimus, I smoke a cigar now and then. Try not to inhale as I know it is bad for the lungs.

Actually, it is my way of showing the wbts, the international sign of discontent. " The finger ".

I usually do this on the back deck as I drink some wine and enjoy the sunset. For some reason this rebellion against the jw rules always brings a smile to my face and a chuckle.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit