US violent crimes and murders rose in 2016, the FBI says

by Simon 52 Replies latest social current

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill
    I think he's a loathsome human being but that doesn't mean I can't notice when the media is biased and unfair in their treatment or that he can't do great things. The president of the US isn't a Mr Nice Guy competition after all.

Interesting - particularly the last sentence!

It ought to be cause for concern that all too often, election campaigns come down to a mere popularity contest. Certainly, last year's General Election in this country was just that - with little or no intelligent debate about policies.

All I can say is God help us all!

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    those saying see no link on blm. Look up crime stats in baltimore, chicago, detroit, pre and after blm and when police stepped back in those areas and you'll see the clear link. Also look up usa crime stats by race.
  • Simon
    Simon
    last year's General Election in this country was just that - with little or no intelligent debate about policies.

For a career politician with 30+ years to be so inept as to be unable to event score a few points let alone utterly humiliate Trump at a public debate was astounding. All I can remember is that she wasn't normal - when a fly lands on your face a normal person bats it away, she just kept talking like a robot. Then they flung her in the back of a van and drove off. Hillary-ious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit