Male Martyrs can expect to find 72 virgin maidens, what can female suicide bombers expect???

by James Mixon 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

J.M. I liked that ,LOL , Allah could have added they also have sheep in heaven .

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Muslim women are promised one man who has a never ending erection. Muslim women only get one man, versus 72 virgins for men, because Islam teaches a woman should have no more than one man. Anything more than one partner would be disgusting in their eyes.

• waton
    waton

book of Revelation:144 000 male virgins dying by the axe. 144 000 : 72 = 2000. figures don't lie.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Ah--fantasy is so fascinating. The wtbts creates even better fantasy than the 72 virgin fantasy. Did you know that; "Millions now living will NEVER die."?

just saying!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If I became a male Martyrs as a servant of Jehovah in 1929 Golden Age July 24, "The colored race have been and are a race of servants. There is no servant in the world as good as a good colored servant".Now that's the type of paradise I would look forward too.LOL Muslim women Martyrs paradise and paradise for me in the past (1929) something to die for, I'am so happy there was new light I could still stay black and enter paradise....

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

The number for virgins is a mistranslation. It is actually ONE 70 yr old virgin.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

dogisgod: that's a good one..

• Charlotte
    Charlotte

At least the authors of the Quran had better sense than to promise something that would easily be disproved within a generation. The "72 virgins in heaven" is better way to run a cult.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Charlotte: you are so right, don't promise you will never die in 20-30 years, be smart if you are going to start a cult..Stay away from end of the world dates, please.....

• helpmeout
    helpmeout

Female suicide bombers get the rest of the day off

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit