Male Martyrs can expect to find 72 virgin maidens, what can female suicide bombers expect???

by James Mixon 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Female martyrs will be chief of 72 virgins the fairest of the women, and plus she will made beautiful , happy and without jealousy .."Whoopee" Their paradise is worst than JW's paradise.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    72 virgins the fairest of the women

nuns (none)

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

Is it 72 virgins....or 70?

The septuagint was written by 72....or 70?

Jesus sent out the 72....or 70?

Confucius had 70 disciples....or was it 72?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

My question is - what do you do after that 72?

Forever is a long time, if virgins are so worth dying for, what do you do on day 73?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    what can female suicide bombers expect???

72 virgin guys. Equality for all.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Are Virgin Suicide Bombers allowed to drive yet or do they still depend on men to deliver their bombs for them?

Anyway, I suppose the best a Female Virgin Bomber can hope for, is the privilege of becoming part of a Harem of virgins who belong to a Male Suicide Bomber.

A few days later, none of them will be virgins and they['ll be looking around for something new to strive for.

• cofty
    cofty

Muslims are raised in constant and graphic fear of hellfire. When a sinner's flesh is all burned away she/he will be given new flesh so the agony can continue for eternity.

Heaven or hell is decided after death based on the balance of good and bad deeds.

Muslims who fear that their balance sheet is in deficit can get a "go straight to heaven, do not pass go" card through martyrdom. Young men who have not lived good Islamic lives are especially vulnerable to this sort of delusion.

Apologists who claim that a violent Islamist was "not a real Muslim" because they were known to drink and smoke don't understand this deadly arithmetic.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Stay alive till 75!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah. He said , "Oh,Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also may be new at this sex thing, can I have 72 prostitutes?" Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied,"Actually 72 virgins are here in heaven because bastards like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty." The bomber responded. "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?" And Allah replied, "who said they were women?"

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Stay alive till 75!

Stay true for the 72!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit