Male Martyrs can expect to find 72 virgin maidens, what can female suicide bombers expect???

by James Mixon 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

They shall be making falafel for eternity and shaking rugs.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Ninth century scholar Al-Tabarani argued that women will be reunited with their husbands in the next world, and those who had multiple husbands can pick the best one to be their eternal spouse. I would love to be there when she pick her eternal mate. Husband number one no think you, a jerk. Husband two I never love you it was a arrange marriage and three I pick you. Husband three, hell no I want a 15 year old virgin make that 72 15 year old virgins..Some religions are very strange.....

• watson
    watson

Just serving their men will be paradise enough..

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Husband number one..no thank you, you were a jerk.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What I want to know is where on earth or heaven are they going to find 72 Virgin maidens ?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    "53 f*****g virgins! The very thought of 53 f*****g virgins, it's a nightmare! It's not a f*****g present, it's not a prize- it's a punishment! Give me 2 fire-breathing whores any day of the week. I'm a slut man!" - Billy Connolly

George
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

smiddy3: Girls typically married at age 12 or 13 in those days , immediately after puberty. So now we are talking about virgin maidens around 11 years old, babies...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit