This Discussion Board

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

When you look back the last 20 years , what a transformation! Back then Witnesses were putting out poetry and most were singing the praises of the Organization. Slowly and gradually, negative thoughts were allowed to be expressed about doctrines, elders and congregation life. As the years went by, some unbelievable debates were common. If you wanted to know the latest in Watchtower News, all you had to us come here.

This place has helped countless people to learn the truth about the Truth!. 👍👍

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I directly attribute this website to my complete separation from the Watchtower religion.

• minimus
    minimus

Very real people here. The experiences are real and true. It’s not just reading a bunch of facts showing the error of the Witnesses. You actually can feel the humanity.

• LV101
    LV101

Great topic, Min. This Board is a life-saver for many. Many thanks to Simon and Angharad -- I recall one time when it was going to shut down (it was hard to imagine) but, thankfully, they kept it alive.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If it wasn't for this site, I would have never know about Ray Franz or any of his books. Or the vast array of other ''apostate'' books.

Big thanks to this site. Much appreciated.

• minimus
    minimus

Back in the day I think there was a dozen moderators. Some were very fair and others more conservative. Still, with all the varying views we were the first group that got the latest updates on the Witnesses. We are still in the know relatively soon.

• asp59
    asp59

Imagine how things will look in the org in 5 years.

• minimus
    minimus

Since the pandemic baptisms must have dropped

• arwen
    arwen

I’m very grateful. Feels like home here for me. ❤️

• hoser
    hoser

My kid was going into a JC and I googled to find some info on his “sin” and ended up on this site.

That was in 2008 and I lurked for a couple years before I had the courage to post. I also found a fader who lived in my congregation territory on this site as well as the person that first introduced organization doubts to me back in the 80s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit