Time is cubic, you stupid idiots!!!

by drwtsn32 31 Replies latest social humour

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Drwtsn32: This guy you quoted reminds me of some of Rutherford's and Freddie Franz's religious inventions. Use of such terms as "Irrefutable Proof" was a favorite Rutherfordism.

By the way, someone should email this kook and point out that his 4 days to 1 day ratio cannot be related to a cube ... a cube is actually 6 sided ... so it seems that this fellow missed the late morning and afternoon donut breaks to go with his sunrise, sunset, noon and midnights. Jim W.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    cube is actually 6 sided

Indeed! The host on Tech TV "Unscrewed" asked him this question and they guy was almost flabbergasted. He replied, "You don't count the top and the bottom! If someone asks you how many sides are in your bedroom, do you say 6? No! You say 4! You don't count the floor and the ceiling!! Duh!" Or something to that effect.

When I emailed this guy, I also asked him why he stops at 4. You could easily say there are 24 simultaneous days... one at 1pm, one at 2pm, one at 3pm, etc., etc. You could break it down even more. There are basically infinite simultaneous days according to his "logic".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit