Time is cubic, you stupid idiots!!!

by drwtsn32 31 Replies latest social humour

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Are you an angry SOAB? What's you're problem? Take a chill pill, man!!!

Uh, are you joking? You do realize that the site I linked to in my first message is not my own, right?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

You've missed the point!

I was referring to your recent posts!

Spanner

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Ok, you quoted me saying "Time is cubic, you stupid idiots!!!" and asked "Are you Farkel?"

I hope you realize that the title is sarcasm based on the site I first linked to. The guy who wrote that page has serious issues and spews insults like crazy.

Does that clear things up?

• greven
    greven

Some people react before they think. It was pretty obvious to me anyway. Silly!

The turtle moves!

Greven

• Robdar
    Robdar

The turtle moves!

AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! NOT THE TURTLE!!!!

Now the earth is gonna shift. Repent, ya sorry bastards!

Love,

Robyn

• greven
    greven

heheheh Robdar ...wink wink nudge nudge

Greven

• Maverick
    Maverick

This was sooo funny! Like multi-dimensional geometry> Take the cube, push in inside out and then twist. Now add in the inertial reference frame, bake at 6 million degrees F for one and a half eons and what do you get? Farkle pie! Maverick

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

What a demented response from the Time Cube loon:

You are dumb and stupid. Fools have always laughed at wise men.

Wasn't it Carl Sagan who said something like, "They laughed at Socrates, they laughed at Galileo. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown"?

Odd how cranks always seem to think that simply being laughed at is evidence that they are right.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Neon, too funny! Here's a URL to that Sagan quote:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/q121456.html

I would email it to the Time Cube god master but I think he blocked my email account.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    This was sooo funny! Like multi-dimensional geometry> Take the cube, push in inside out and then twist. Now add in the inertial reference frame, bake at 6 million degrees F for one and a half eons and what do you get?

I followed all of your directions but got stuck at the 6 million degree thing. My oven only goes up to 500 F. What do I do now?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit