Time is cubic, you stupid idiots!!!

by drwtsn32 31 Replies latest social humour

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I enjoy the guest speakers that appear on Tech TV's "Unscrewed" show. In the latest one I watched there was a guy that believes the earth is encased in an imaginary cube, and that this proves there are 4 simultaneous days in a single earth rotation.

http://www.timecube.com

Some quotes from his site:

Hey stupid - are you too dumb to know there are 4 different simultaneous 24 hour days within a single rotation of Earth?
    My magnificent creation of 4 simultaneous 24 hour days within a single rotation of Earth, debunks the puny 1-day rotation of a fake word god and stupid educators.
    I have offered $10,000.00 to the evil bastards if they disprove Time Cube. They can't disprove it, so they hide like yellow-belly bastards they are.
    I have demonstrated absolute unrefutable proof of 4 simultaneous 24 hour days with in a single rotation of Earth.

Where does he get his crazy ideas? Apparently when it is midnight in one location it is also noon in another, sunrise in another, and sunset in yet another. This proves that there are 4 simultaneous days in each earth rotation. lol! Why stop at 4? There are basically infinite different times simultaneously all over the world; not just 4.

This guy is crazy. But without people like this, the world would be a boring place.

A while back I started another thread because of another guest speaker on Tech TV: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/52747/1.ashx

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Oh yeah, during his interview on the show he said humans will eventually resort to cannibalism if they do not accept the time cube facts.

It cracks me up that he actually scheduled a debate at MIT regarding this.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    1 day god vs 4 day Cubic.
    I know 4 different simultaneous Worlds,
    with their own separate 24 hour days,
    the ingredients existed, but I created a 4-
    World recipe. 1 god day belief is stupidity.
    I am the wisest human and offer $1,000.00
    to the 1st to disprove my wisdom claim
    above the educated stupid. I lectured and
    debated at MIT, and have 2 hour video
    proof. You are but mindless dumb asses.

lol

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm scared!

~Aztec

• Prisca
    Prisca

So that's what Farkel's been up to lately!

• Mr. Kim
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I'm scared!

You better be scared! Repent, discard the utterly evil and stupid 1-day belief and accept the magnificent 4-day rotation FACT invented by the most ingenious man who has ever lived!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

That is one passionate, sick-as* dude. One of his 'thousand' quotes:

Humans are the only educated stupid
    animal and too dumb to even know it.
    Interracial marriage is stupid and evil
    for it creates a child not of either race,
    betraying the child and both the races.
    Educators don't know black from white
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Time is obviously a Mobius loop. Silly.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I wrote him an email and asked why he has no quotes from prominent scientists that back up his views. He replied:

You are dumb and stupid. Fools have always laughed at wise men.

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit