Help! I'm having a cart attack!

by Funchback 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Funchback
    Funchback

Heaven-

I can only imagine. They literally talk to only their own here. That also tells me the disinterest is on both sides. People aren't going to the carts to talk, either. It's perfect! :oD

• rebel8
    rebel8

Wasn't there a Kingdumb Smelody that spoke about why you weren't allowed to be discouraged about the failure of field service...at least we named jehoho's name

ewwww

Speaking jehoho's name is magic! Just like summoning Candyman, magic things happen just if you say his name (or park a j w dot org canopy next to the side of the road where nobody could feasibly stop to talk to you).

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My wife's friend said she "had to" do an hour's cart work yesterday (accompanying husband) here in chilly Britain.... She was cold, dispirited and very bored.

Was that the best use of her time?

• stillin
    stillin

I stopped to make small-talk with a Witness I know last week. He was manning a cart and it looked like he had plenty of time. He's an OK guy so we chatted for about 10 minutes. I started to feel guilty because pople walking by might think that somebody was actually interested in the message being offered.

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Great pictures FB! Cart witnessing is the 'way' of the future. SO many pictures of it online...take a gander over the brother's left shoulder

• schnell
    schnell

If you don't mind language (or a shaky bike helmet camera) check out TedTheAtheist on YouTube. The dude actually takes a few minutes at a time (and sometimes upwards of twenty minutes) to try and impress some critical thinking on such street preachers.

https://youtu.be/eu03g9tfmQA

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

That one dude in the very first photo with the white hair needs a bra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit