Help! I'm having a cart attack!

by Funchback 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Funchback
    Funchback

1. Three JW ladies, standing on the avenue along the beach here in sunny, warm Fortaleza, Ceará (Brazil)

2. Two JW guys sitting on a bench doing the same as the ladies in pic 1

3. Let's see how productive they are being doing this urgent, life-saving work

• Londo111
    Londo111

Easy time. Back when I was a JW, you could only count time in pairs (door-to-door, business, street witnessing, Bible studies).

This is like some sort of joke: How many JWs does it take to watch a cart?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Standing on the street was always easier than calling people at their doors.

One way to get your 10 hours the easy way.

• Londo111
    Londo111

If I'm not mistaken, not every JW gets to do carts. Only if approved by the elders. Usually pioneers. The rank and file still have go door to door.

• sir82
    sir82

If I'm not mistaken, not every JW gets to do carts. Only if approved by the elders. Usually pioneers. The rank and file still have go door to door.

Just like the bottom rung of Amway or Herbalife or whatnot...the elite get the perks, the peons get the shaft.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just as your passing, point to the literature and say that's a lying commercialized fraud full of false teachings.

Its what I do, someone is sure to wake up saving them from this corrupt exploitation.

The potently dangerous circumstance regarding the WTS is people actually thinking about what this publishing house is doing and why its doctrines are constructed as they are.

• Funchback
    Funchback

It's amazing. I only ever see them talking amongst themselves or to no one. They won't say a peep to you first. The photos are from about an hour ago. Yesterday, I sat on the bench where the ladies were. They didn't even look at me. They focused only on each other. Not that I'm complaining...LOL! Just saying that, allegedly, this is the most important message ever in life yet they don't actively share it.

Like Londo and Fink mentioned...Easiest way ever to get your time.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I mentioned on another thread a similar situation. I was in Baja Mexico last weekend and by the side of the road, absolutely NO foot traffic, stood a bright blue jw.org canopy with a lone lady sitting behind the table. Side of the road...no foot traffic.

They got quite a scam going I tell you. Others have stated on here they trust the WTBS reported numbers. I don't know if they ever took counts, but the attendants and brothers absolutely round up or fabricate numbers. Let alone the publishers who made up their reported numbers. There are no checks and balances...but mark my words...it will catch up to them sometime. And when it is advantageous for them to report lower counts maybe for taxation purposes or whatever...watch those numbers fall. Smoke and mirrors folks.

• steve2
    steve2

I did not realise that JW ladies are able to not only fit themselves into tight-fitting waist-to-toe cylindrical dresses but are also allowed by JW organization to wear this egregious style of dress in public.

Unfortunately, on the basis of this photo, I conclude that "well arranged dress" eludes Brazillian sisters.

We definitely won't see this photo on JW.org

• Funchback
    Funchback

steve2...

You should've seen how tight the dress of the middle sister was yesterday. Today, I only got the frontal view as I was in my apartment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit