5 kingdom halls in New Addington for sale

by usualusername1 37 Replies latest jw friends

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    They are not able to keep this complex going even though they are not printing 60 million magazines a month,this sounds like they are a bit short of money
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

...or they dont perceive the need for these facilitates, since they have gone pretty much digital, rather bank the cash $$$

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

But only on their own website though do they have a 60 minite programe lots of far smaller cults put programes on cable channels and satalite channels as well both in the usa and around the world

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30
    Does any one know who the estate agents are for this sale? I can’t find anything yet online.
  • Nambo
    Nambo

I just started a thread inquiring what has happened to all the congregations that used to meet here.

I was in neighbouring Caterham when these were all built, it was a great social event.

The complex is within walking distance of my present residence.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Will follow your thread with interest.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Nambo, you was in the same congregation as member of my family.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Scruffmcbuff, Go on, which one as I was in three, are they still in?, say Hi please? You can always PM me if you are still in. I do miss the brothers and sisters, I would go back if I could lie and say I believe their 1914 stuff, (etc, etc).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit