5 kingdom halls in New Addington for sale

by usualusername1 67 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I had it confirmed today that 5 kingdom halls on one site in New Addington are for sale. Price being asked £3.5 million.

Every witness in London worked on that site.

Am in shock. Please forgive if this has been posted already.

Paul

• skin
    skin

Have they replaced these with another bigger meeting place?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Always good to get an encouraging report from other lands!

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Anyone know where they have been moved to?

Ive been there several times.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
  • usualusername1
    usualusername1

Only one congregation remains. That is New Addington. They are staying to babysit the site. They have been trying to sell since 2015.

No idea where the other congregations have been sent packing.

I cannot imagine anyone giving a penny to pay for a new hall. This cost the brothers much more than £3.5 million.

There is HUGE uproar at this.

P

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Huge uproar? From whom and what kind? Can you share

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    There is HUGE uproar at this.

An uproar here, an uproar there...everywhere WT causes uproars among its rank and file. Imagine how many uproars there are among the 120,000 congregations over one thing or another...uproars over selling Kingdom Halls out from under those who paid for them; uproar over laying-off Bethelite members; uproar over a loved one dying due the the blood doctrine; uproar over cruel disfellowship/shunning JW policy; uproar over one committing suicide due to shunning policy; uproar among rank & file over WT's pedophile problems; uproar over recent GB greedy money-grab schemes!

The WTBTS is no longer on the offensive...due to these uproars they have been on the defensive in recent years and will be on the defensive for years to come...Yay...me happeee over uproars!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

usualusername1

Is the Google Earth photo I posted, the 5 Kingdom halls in New Addington that are up for sale?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

always a joy to receive good news.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit