5 kingdom halls in New Addington for sale

by usualusername1 67 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

actually--in the UK 5 congregations could easily share one hall.

sat am and pm..2 x cong meetings

sun am , pm and evening--another 3 lots.

then--if there still are evening sessions--mon to fri will cover it.

but who really could give a shit.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Rules and regulations. I am 99% sure this is the site.

P

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Understandably, and justifiably, the Dubs in these parts should be incensed and regretful, or in other words, Downright Pissed-off!!!!

Although they may outwardly say "oh what a blessing, blah, blah, blah," on the outward appearance, some should and are feeling quite the opposite inside.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Igive a shit because the watchtower has been making cuts since 2012 and so if they are still making cuts then that does not sound good for the watchtower

• steve2
    steve2

JWs undoubtedly have many reaction to this. “Uproar” ain’t one of them.

• LV101
    LV101

JWs will continue doing whatever is demanded of them -- they aren't conscious enough to be in "uproar" mode.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This warms my heart.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I had it confirmed today that 5 kingdom halls on one site in New Addington are for sale. Price being asked £3.5 million.

Sorry....I'm a bit thick sometimes but 5 Kingdom Halls on one site?? Who's idea was that?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Five Kingdom Halls on one site up for sale...Wow...just wow!

When you think you've heard it all...a Kingdom Hall for sale here and a Kingdom Hall for sale there...and then you hear that 'Mother' is selling five Kingdom Halls...all five for sale on the same site! What Next???

I mean...I've heard that meeting attendance is low in a lot of congregations of JWs...but was meeting attendance and disinterest in the New Addington Kingdom Halls such that they have to sell that many KHs in one community?

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Free labor... million-euro gains!!! Well done, business people!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit