SIGN - Mandatory electronic tracking of Child Sexual Offenders - PETITION

by RevMalk 44 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Monkey-

The system can not and should not fail a person that has been sexually messed up to the point of commiting the act on someone else.

No of course not. I don't think that people are lobbying against treatment for these people. They should still go to therapy and everything else that sex offenders have to go through in order to be released. In addition to this they are proposing the electronic tracking, and I'm all for it.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Monkey brought out some good points, I have to say. But in all reality we convict innocent people to life in prison and even to death all the time, it's just a sad fact of reality.

As for these offenders that were abused themselves.....

well, hopefully if we get a handle on these things now, we can help more abuse victims earlier. You know, several years ago, it was not acceptable to even speak of these things, and today it's not a whole lot better. People don't want to hear it, they don't want to talk about it. They'd rather talk about the Church outing or company picnic this weekend, when in reality these are prime targets for pedophiles. As time goes on, the topic alone will be more accepted into mainstream society, and that in itself will reduce the numbers of Survivors that later become abusers themselves. It's only common sense that the more we know, the more we accept, the more we think and talk, and the more we help victims at an earlier age....the lower the percentage will be of this types of abusers.

These Abuse Survivors were taught that this behavior is acceptable, most times from a very young, impressionable age. If we're not there to help them to see that it's NOT acceptable, then the chances are higher that they'll become abusers. So, while we have much work to do in that aspect, spotting these pedophiles in the first place will greatly assist us in protecting our children, and protecting the abuse victims that 'slip through the cracks'.

If this were to become law, will innocent people be 'tagged'. Absolutely, but in reality any innocent person that's been convicted of this crime has lost their lives as they knew it in the first place. It's a horrible horrible thought, it really is, but the more we define the laws regarding sexual abuse, the better it is for the innocent as well, in my estimation. Being that this subject has been 'taboo' for so long, the laws of most lands are simply not working. Rev ---------- LambsRoar.org

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

As explained before, a giant meat grinder would work better and there would be NO repeat offenders.................

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

bttt

New Petition in case anyone is interested. Don't forget the one on Page one of this thread in case you haven't see it yet:

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

I think this technology scares me a little... the idea of being able to be tracked, anywhere. HOWEVER in this case one cannot deny that SOMETHING has to be done.

I say when you catch one of these pervs, hook his gonads up to a truck battery with a remote control.

so that bzzzz every time he bzzzz thinks about his pecker bzzzzzz he gets a nasty little bzzzzz shock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit