SIGN - Mandatory electronic tracking of Child Sexual Offenders - PETITION

by RevMalk 44 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Mandatory electronic tracking of Child Sexual Offenders

Please read and sign, it's so very important!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

where is the 'edit' button?

Also, for those that also see the importance of this petition, please forward it on to as many people as you can, and ask them to do the same. You can even use the 'email to a friend' box if you scroll down a bit on the page above.

Thanks a bunch everyone, this petition is real important.

Rev

• rocky220
    rocky220

You got it Rev.Malk!!!!!! rocky 220

{from the "throw the bastards in jail" class)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yep I signed I also said if we don't protect the children we have no future.

>of the string them from the highest tree class>

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Already signed and passed on.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hysterical garbage for the hysterically blinded and gullible. Why should paedophiles be tagged and thieves and carjackers not? No reason. Hysterical hatred and fear of Paedophilia is the flavour of the year. Nothing more, nothing less. Like I said, hysterical rubbish.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

?????? I don't recall anyone saying theives and carjackers shouldn't be tracked. Feel free to start your own petition RF, then if I disagree with your thinking, I reserve the right not to just ignore it, but to say something extremely stupid :) By the way, the Authors of this Petition are Kenneth & Susan Quinn Their website can be found here:

ELECTRONIC MONITORING OF CONVICTED PEDOHILES Rev ---------- LambsRoar.org

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Why should paedophiles be tagged and thieves and carjackers not?

Maybe because if when I was 4, someone had stolen a toy, instead of my innocence, I wouldn't have been tormented by the experience my whole life.
    Maybe because thieves and carjackers don't leave behind a wreckage of emotional and physical damage that is difficult to overcome.
    Maybe because someone doesn't commit suicide because an item is stolen, but they have, and still do over the trauma associated with child abuse.
    Maybe because pedophiles won't change. They will continue their monstrous attacks on children.
    Maybe because it might, just might, save one child from being raped.

If I had lived a normal childhood I might very well feel as you do RF. But I just can't mate. I just can't. The horror, though 35 years old, is still just too fresh.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Excellent points BT.

Besides the fact that different people have different priorities in life.

This doesn't happen to be RF's priority, but bashing something someone else cares about is just absurd.

I'm shocked, I didn't know this about you RF.

I'm not saying you're a horrible person or anything, but I didn't realize you were one to put down someone else's concerns if they weren't your own, unless of course the issue is harming someone else.

still -> ?????? Rev ---------- LambsRoar.org

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

The only thing I see in the encrypted sapce is a forbidden "sign"

????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit