SIGN - Mandatory electronic tracking of Child Sexual Offenders - PETITION

by RevMalk 44 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

BT-

I'm not saying that ALL PC stuff is relevant; but if we are being PC by signing this petition, then I'm okay with that.

• Jesika
    Jesika

signed.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I'm still confused as to how this is being "Politically Correct', but whatever.....

I just want the law to keep better track of these 'people', and I use the term 'people' very loosely.

incidently, I don't know how many of you have seen this site, but you can check online in your area for sex offenders:

www.sexcriminals.com <-- Excellent Site.

And here's the Petition again, in case people come in on this page. Sorry if I seem overwhelming, I just want to make sure everyone knows where it is in case they want to sign it:

Rev ---------- LambsRoar.org

• nilfun
    nilfun
    If someone starts a petition decrying totalitarianistic religious indoctrination which destroying childrens dreams and robs them of their potential

Puzzling. Can you see, Refiners Fire, how it is possible for a child who has been sexually attacked to be damaged by such an attack? Or don't you think that a molestor "destroy[s] children's dreams and robs them of their potential"?

Protecting children has nothing to do with being "PC". It's just the right thing to do.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for some molesting asshole cos he's going to be subjected to electronic tracking? BOO FUCKING HOO.

And you know what? Confidences be damned. If somebody told me that they were molesting kids, their ass would be reported to the proper authorities. Yeah, I've been thinking about what you said before. I'd rather be thought of as immoral for reporting such a loser, than to turn a blind eye to their proclivities.

*sigh*

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

The main problems I think that are attacted to the issue are the facts that the legal system in all countries leaves alot to be desired. There are alot of people that are convicted of crimes that they havent commited. Also there is a problem of who would be able to access this information (electronic tracking)

Don't get me wrong though, Child Sexual Offenders should be punished to the full extent of the law and to be resubmitted into society under the strictest possible method of monitoring. The problem is that an offender could have been truely and seriously sexually abused as a child leading them to commit these acts on yet another child in the first place. The problem has to be thoroughly research. This problem needs to be stamped out as close to totally as we can get. The system can not and should not fail a person that has been sexually messed up to the point of commiting the act on someone else.

We wouldn't want a person to get access to information about an offender who shouldnt have access to such information. I realise that this is a serious issue and many of you including myself are greatly troubled and angered about it. But I think for this problem we have to put our anger aside and find an action that is resolute and clearly a productive way of treating the situation.

monk3y

• Prisca
    Prisca

For Nilfun and anyone else that missed seeing this: Refiner's apology for things said in this thread

• nilfun
    nilfun

I just read his apology, Prisca.

Sorry if I came across too harshly, Refiner's Fire, but you did seem to be coming off as being sympathetic to molestors in some of your recent posts.

I wish he'd explained that he meant none of it, here on this thread---it being on another thread makes it easier to be missed, but it's good of you, Prisca, to post that link.

Take care.

• Prisca
    Prisca

No harm done, Nilfun, I understand where you're coming from. If you knew RF in person, as I do, you'd know that he has very strong views on this subject. He is just as passionate about other issues, including the readiness of many people to jump onto the latest politically-correct issue of the day, without thinking for themselves on issues. He wasn't trying to deflect attention away from the issue of pedophilia, rather, just trying to stir up people to think. Unfortunately, it came out the wrong way, and people were offended.

FWIW, I think Electronic Tracking of sex offenders is a good idea. I know of one offender who was able to slip under the radar simply by moving to another area. His lack of remorse is an awful indication that he still has the ability/desire to offend again. I hope the Police catch up with him soon.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

We should be allowed to just shoot the person caught molesting a child. I don't want to babysit them. I don't want to study them. I don't want to know what makes them tick. I want to completely get rid of them.

• donkey
    donkey

Tag the phucker with a piece of lead sent at extraordinary velocity

Jack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit