Bread and wine

by road to nowhere 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

We are told to have the emblems this year. No fortified wine or boones farm. That suits me as i like real wine. Home made bread from wheat, rice, barley or corn. No rye? Maybe a tortilla would suffice if you baked it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Just picked up a case of Merlot and several boxes of Triscuits (unleavened, right?). Ours will likely be a pretty cheesy celebration because I cannot fathom eating Triscuits plain.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm substituting beer and pretzels for wine and crackers!

just saying!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

No bottles of cheap ripple.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Ours will likely be a pretty cheesy celebration because I cannot fathom eating Triscuits plain.

D O C ...

You just must do the initial passing of the Triscuits plain and take some off the serving plate. THEN you can pass the cheese separately.

Rub a Dub

• rfs056
    rfs056

Where did you hear this? How can you take it if you are not the anointed?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

How can you take it if you are not the anointed

rfs ...

Only the person knows if he/she is of the anointed.

You can't read another person's heart. So don't try to judge.

I'm not a particular fan of the plain triscuits either (I prefer the balsamic vinegar and basil flavor). But for purposes of the Memorial, it is more proper to stick with the plain, original ones.

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Where did you hear this? How can you take it if you are not the anointed?

After a good bottle of Merlot or Cabernet, I'll be feeling "special" enough to imagine I'm anointed.

BTW -- WTF said WE have to go by THEIR rules?

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

After drinking large quantities , I expect to not only go to heaven, but become the head cheese.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

After a good bottle of Merlot or Cabernet, I'll be feeling "special" enough to imagine I'm anointed.

DoC ...

Yes, after a good bottle of wine you may just realize that it is time to come out of the closet and recognize your true status as a member of the anointed.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit