gb, PLEASE, PLEASE UP THE ORGANIZATIONAL HARSHNESS IN 2018

by steve2 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• amicabl
    amicabl
    Yes, bring it on alright. The loonier it gets the better. I had a conversation today with an elder who is not "mainstream" and my wife and I realise they are still both totally deluded. Anything that helps them to wake up is great.
  • The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Steve2, I fully expect your plea to be answered over the coming months. The WTBTS's money-grabbing & doctrine changing chariot has gradually been accelerating over the past few years and must now be in top gear - especially their "Master plan" of merging and consolidating congregations.

The coup de grâce (a deathblow administered to end the suffering of one mortally wounded) for many JW's will be when their Kingdom Hall gets sold from right under their feet. The media & authorities will help too!

• Confusedalot
    Confusedalot

I'm sorry but I cannot agree. I know people who will follow the WT into the fire without a second thought. I pray WT eases up on the control, especially when it comes to child abuse.

In exodus the pharaoh's heart was hardened, and it caused great suffering before the end and resulted in the freedom of the Hebrews, but the demise of the Egyptians. It did work. What you are suggesting may be similar, the only difference is that the ones we want to save are not the Hebrews temporarily in captivity, but they are so misled and controlled that they ARE the Egyptians!

In the end if there is a God these trapped people will not be judged, and are free by the blood of Christ. Lets rather hope WT can come to the light and lets not wish more pain on its members.

• sir82
    sir82

I have little doubt you'll get most of your wish list.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's darkest before the dawn.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yes...WT needs to keep up the good work. They are doing a tremendous job hanging themselves. WELL DONE WT!!!

• Magnum
    Magnum

Confusedalot: "I'm sorry but I cannot agree. I know people who will follow the WT into the fire without a second thought."

I believe that people like that deserve what they get; they deserve to be JWs. Remember, those very people have no problem with the JW teaching that billions will soon be destroyed because of what they (JWs) perceive to be stubbornness, lack of humility, and blindness. So, why should I be concerned about these JWs who really are stubborn, lacking in humility, and blind.

• Half banana
    Half banana

If this brainless cult didn't hurt people then as ex-JWs we wouldn't be concerned.

As doomsday cults age they have to turn the screws to keep the tension of threats and fear on an increasingly higher setting to scare members into staying.

Another site mentions that from a survey sample a small proportion of JWs would be prepared to drink a potion if the GB asked them..........Truly there is a limit to anyone's tolerance of religious behavior and this would be a demand too far. It's just as well that we here are better informed than the flock as a safeguard for them.

There is the chance that the cult demands are now too high already for comfort except for the most deluded but the evidence on this site is that the more thoughtful JWs are indeed seeing through the panda propaganda and escaping the cult.

We cannot organize to increase the burden of demands on JWs but some of us, the 'awake' part of the JW membership, can keep talking to each other and enlarge their awakened circles in each KH until a tipping point is reached.

• Half banana
    Half banana

I just thought, when JW holy men notice that the membership is in decline they justify it by saying in their holy language that God is "sifting" his organisation.

May it please God to use the coarse grade of sieve preferably just use the frame without a mesh so that the whole lot go through.....

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

With the increase in consequences for being such delusional CEOs the stress factors will make them turn more and more into hard line despotic fruitcakes who like Pharaoh clamoured: "No more straw for making bricks, you sluggish slaves". I think harshness will increase to keep alive their despotic fantasy, at least till the shit finally hits the fan and they have no choice in the matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit