What is attractive?

by Freedom rocks 20 Replies latest social relationships

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Has anyone found that since leaving the Borg that their tastes have changed in what they find attractive In the opposite sex? (I.e. beards, long hair, tattoo's, etc). I don't now if it's just my taste changing as i get older or if it's coz beards were frowned upon by the society that i find them attractive now and didn't when i was younger 😊

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

Interesting you say this, I think honestly my perception of people has changed to what atttacts me physically and mentally to a person whether they’re in the org or not. I find myself more inclined to engage to people who think freely and critically on certain viewpoints instead of following something just because it makes you feel good. In regards to physical appearance, in my case I used to frown upon girls that had belly piercings. Tbh I still frown upon certain tattoos, especially if the person has their entire body covered with them but that’s just my opinion. If they have a small one that’s in a decent spot then I don’t really care but if it’s on your arm and it’s a character from your favorite tv show then I’m just gonna look the other way. Just my opinion.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

In my opinion, generally when people aren't attracted to or "frown" upon certain traits or adornments, it all suddenly goes out of the window when they meet someone who is *really* gorgeous with said tattoo/beard/smokes/red/blonde hair/hairy chest/long nails etc etc they previously were not keen on!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

What is attractive?

Image result for maha yakoub

Image result for holly willoughby

Image result for lupita nyong'o

• CovertsadJW
    CovertsadJW

I am now attracted to pillows of all shapes !

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It appears to be one of the stages you go through when you first wake up. I wrote a post about this six months ago in that I find so-called worldly girls very attractive. Take a quick read here: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5719203363422208/pale-emperor-seems-have-developed-fetish

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is ......

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aA1YPMo_700b.jpg

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

I find that everyone is attractive in there own way, if you only are looking outward appearance you are going to mise something.....

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Don't worry bruised and bleeding lol humour is the first thing that usually attracts me. I'd rather be with someone who makes me laugh and is a kind genuine person than a male model

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Has anyone found that since leaving the Borg that their tastes have changed in what they find attractive In the opposite sex?

No. Neither my taste has changed, nor has it ever been towards the opposite sex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit