What is attractive?

by Freedom rocks 20 Replies latest social relationships

• tiki
    tiki

I always loved beards...not red neck big unkempt fuzz...nice beards....always...when in the religion and out.

I always hated tattoos...still do. And I am not a fan of body piercing.

I do love wild hair coloring...and years ago when "in" aka captive....they came out with crazy colors hair mascara and I bought it and used it.

My visual predilections have never changed....I love beautiful are, people, flowers....furnishings...animals....forever.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I'm not a JW but was not particularly attracted to beards or stashes until knowing that when my husband grew a beard that meant he was knowingly not following a pretty much held to JW belief. Now a beard on him makes me feel safer. I compliment him on his a lot.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Always been a Great ass and nice legs!

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

No, I'm a guy our taste never change!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

long legs, shapely calves, (no cankles) smooth butt, medium small breasts. Long hair. someone else will have to tell me what makes a man good looking. This being said I have seen some pretty women with short hair.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

road to nowhere - smooth butt as opposed to lumpy?

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Looks - Tanned, muscular, dark hair, tall, unshaven, nice smile

Personality - funny, kind, outgoing, fun to be around, intelligent, witty, creative...

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Ttdtt - maybe they mean no butt lol

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Freedom yea - boy that is my #1 turn off - a flat butt kills it for me.

• pometerre21
    pometerre21

I always was attracted to guys with tattoos on their arms or shoulders or back even when I was PIMI. Now I'm also attracted to guys with well-manicured beards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit