What are the JWs saying about Trump?

by Wild_Thing 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

As much as JWs say they are neutral, they can't help but discuss politics and label them as either bad or good and somehow connect it back to their dogma. I remember hearing them discuss it all the time when I was a JW.

I can't help but wonder what the r&f are saying about Trump and the many, many controversial events surrounding him. Any of you PIMO folks care to share?

• startingover
    startingover

My wife is a loyal JW. When I bring up something about Trump, she always goes along with what he is doing and dislikes the liberals.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Sounds like my JWs.

• alanv
    alanv

I think many witnesses will see Trump as someone very different in a bad way, and will think he will have something to do with world events prior to Armaggedon.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Funny you should ask. Last week a JW called me at work to chat. He actually said they thought Trump was going to be the one to bring on the end, but that everything is going great.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

My uber pioneer friend in Canada told me they excitedly wake up every morning to see what Trump has done next and thinks Trump will bring on the end of this system. She also says it's clear Jehovah God is pulling Satan in by a hook. So, I think a lot of JWs are excited by Trump.

• out4good4
    out4good4

My wife has taken to listening to the full prime time lineup always managing to tie everything that happens everyday back to JW prophecy.

It gets physically exhausting to listen to sometimes.

• minimus
    minimus

All I know is that we are living in the time the end and President Trump is proof

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

The GB may not mind Trump, especially since they were able to sell most or all of their Brooklyn HQ buildings to son-in-law David Kushner; so that they could build and have their hideaway compound in Upstate Warwitch. . . . . .

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Why isn't there a "lol" button next to the like and dislike? Some comments don't get as much a +/- response for me, but rather an involuntary chortle due to pure ridiculousness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit