What are the JWs saying about Trump?

by Wild_Thing 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Funny you should ask. Last week a JW called me at work to chat. He actually said they thought Trump was going to be the one to bring on the end, but that everything is going great.

That is exactly what I thought most of them would say. Thanks for the verification. Everything is about them and the end of the world.

• intrigue169
    intrigue169

What they are saying about Trump is the same thing they said about Obama, then Bush and B. Clinton. He is going to trigger Armageddon

• sir82
    sir82

I know more than a few JWs who were going all ape-squat because Trump pronounced the words "peace and security" in one of his speeches, prior to the North Korea summit.

I should ask them for an update - so when is the promised "sudden destruction" going to start?

Although, I already know the answer - the same one the Watchtower has been publishing for 139 years - "very soon now!"

• sir82
    sir82

Funny you should ask. Last week a JW called me

at work to chat. He actually said they thought Trump

was going to be the one to bring on the end, but that

everything is going great.

I've posted this before - a JW told me the exact, I mean, exact same thing - 38 years ago when Reagan was elected.

Dude is still a JW - I should ask him for an update.

Unfortunately, JWs are rather like goldfish - seconds after confidently proclaiming "this time it's the end, I'm sure of it", they will forget and deny they ever said it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

The funny part was we chatted back and forth about retirement planning etc and I made the statement something about having to take care of oneself and family “because the end hasn’t come” and he quickly chimed in “YET!”

lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit