What do people expect god to do?

by punkofnice 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

20 bombs on ISIS HQ -- from the news article: "The operation, carried out in coordination with U.S. forces, struck a command centre, recruitment centre for jihadists, a munitions depot and a training camp for fighters, . . . "

I'd call that a "good start".

Time to play ISIS BINGO -- Starting with: "B-2" "B-52"

Image result for american bomber b2Image result for american bomber b52

Doc

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Assad (Syrias president) did not fight against ISIS but against other rebells and his people, he has a mafia-like deal amongst between Assad and ISIS.

US. didnt want to do something really in syrian territory. ISIS is allowed to do so many things.

What you need to know, ISIS was made by U.S./Israel 2006 to overthrow Assad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jCGJHsE6U

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275598/The-REAL-power-struggle-Syria-Assad-ISIS-work-provide-energy-country-terrified-staff-forced-work-Islamist-held-electricity-plants.html

Its a terror-mafia-regime now that uses religious muslim-sectirian doctrine to indoctrincate people.

History https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hevPw1MMhm8

• Nathan Natas
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

If only it were that simple Nathan Natas.

But a message on a poster, avoids questions of social struture. Such posters were once frequently Stalinist,.

The message of your poster was " fight against hateful religious ideology"So when " religious ideology" is defeated will we not have have a fight against " materialism and nationalisam?

Your poster is like reading Orwells 1984, and not understanding the rights of the greater details of " stupidity." which is acceptance to the order we are controlled by, with out acceptance of responsibility.

The Rebel.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    So, I guess some pray to god as it gives them comfort. Some do it, not believing in god but to join in solidarity with those grieving. Perhaps some actually think god will do something. There must be many reasons.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

God has been reduced to a convenience. In God we Trust, Thank God, God bless you (when some one sneezes). Really? Blowing juice out of your nose requires god blessing you?

Thank you God for this meal (that you worked for by your labor).

Our prayers are with you! We say that but do we really pray? Who to and for what?

God is a bad habit that we need to get beyond.

If God does exist how much bullshit does it have to weigh through each day?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What do people expect god to do?

Same as he/she's always done! NOTHING!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I don't get offended when people say they are praying for Paris, I think most people just mean they are thinking of them and hope thelat God brings them some spiritual confort in a time of sorrow, I think most people know that God isn't actually going to do anything concrete.

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave

God thinks 129 dead is nothing, wait till Armageddon, he will show Isis how is done.

Then JWs around the world will be happy!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    When the big ''A'' comes and 7.5 billion plus are killed, the JW's will be happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit