"We don't venerate idols or images!"

by stuckinarut2 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh PE! Those pictures make my spine crawl!!

Oh wow....what has this organisation become since we all left?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

"unlike members of False religion, who venerate or worship through statues or idols, we lick the arses of the HOLY HOLY HOLY Governing Body!"

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

OUR PARENTS ARE ROLLING OVER IN THEIR GRAVES!!!!

WT now has a choir, JW.org, cutie cartoons, dancing/singing/entertainment at the assembly halls/Kingdom halls, a special donate button, money changing machines at the assemblies, teaching videos, clapping and swaying at the assemblies, a new revised Bible and preaching carts. What's next? The Governing Body getting a new private jet anytime soon?

• cognisonance
    cognisonance
    What's next?
    Temple prostitutes?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    cognisonancea minute ago5 minutes ago5 minutes agoTemple prostitutes?
    That's it...I'm going back
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    What's next?
    Temple prostitutes?

That might just being me back!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@cognisonance The society will justify temple prostitution by saying "all proceeds will go to the World Wide Work." *eye roll*

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Of all the bizaro things to object to.....a choir. Any idea why the society had a thing about choirs? Or was it just a case of " anything remotely fun we don't do".

• Moster
    Moster

wow look at the marketing! yup that is definitely bringing attention to Jehovah, no? they are marketing the society, not faith.

Shameless.

• label licker
    label licker

Brand loyalty at its best! Remember the Charmens toilet paper commercial? Same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit