The Top 10 Lies Happy Husbands Tell

by teejay 51 Replies latest social relationships

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

<~~~~Admits when he's looking at another woman, and points them out to my wife on occasion (then add, "Can you believe she's wearing that outfit?"

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

You better know it buddy.............hehe. These are so true.

Teejay you only claim to say five or six or these????????? OMG , dont you lie dude........hehehe.

I bet that list is four or five pages long,,,,,,,,,,,my hubby is guilty of almost all of them .......doh!!! ( maybe all of them for all I know,,,,,,,,,,,,j/k, I think,,,,,,)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Sure, honey, that dress looks fine."

If and when I were a dress it is fine

"I can fix it."

Well THUNDER CAN he can fix anything build it well that is another story no carpenter here

"I was not looking at her boobs."

He is looking at her boobs

"Nothing's wrong."

Never believe it but respect it

"I tried to call you."

If he said it he did and it's on the caller ID he calls umpteen times a day

"I don't want to have sex unless you want to."

Well I ALWAYS do so no problems here

"I'm the best, baby."

"My old girlfriend? She was just okay."

Well I am that girlfriend can you say advantage of marrying a virgin

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Never has screwed around and I always know where he is and he never goes anywhere without me he hates nights out with the guys LOL

"I'll never lie to you."

Never have caught him in one yet

• teejay
    teejay

Good one, Yeru. I've actually used that one. Didn't win me any points, I must say

LE-
    Who me? Lie? Come on now! I don't lie. It's number 10 on the...uh... nevermind...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Teej..........that is the only one I wont let my hubby get away with.......all eles is totally impossible for a man to NOT do.............hehe.

In the famous words of the country singer Tammy Wynette: Stand by your man,,,,,,,there be good times, and there be bad times, doing things that you just don't understand.........' cause after all he's just a man".......... Stand by your man.............LMAO,,,,,,forgive my sick sense of humor today. Boy, WildTurkey could get away with murder today, I am in a pretty light mood,,,,,,,,,,as long as he stays away from the freakin' #10 we cool!

• teejay
    teejay

as long as he stays away from the freakin' #10 we cool!

Wow, LE, you are one exceptional woman. Most of the ones I've known had a hard time with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

tj ~ who's hoping that Brother WT is at home and you're letting him read he's reading this.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Thank you teejay! Inquiring minds want to know!

The question still I puzzle over to this day is: When I was suspecting my husband was cheating and I wouild ask him, his blanket response would be to Deny! Deny! Deny! Even when I caught him! My response to his denials was Divorce! Divorce! Divorce!

Works great!

ESTEE

• waiting
    waiting

"Lulubelle, it's you! I didn't recognize you standing up." Groucho Marx

An honest man.

"Marriage always demands the greatest understanding of the art of insincerity possible between two human beings." Vicki Baum

An honest woman.

• Francois
    Francois

TJ

Now you've gone and done it.

ft

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Thanks tj...you just reinforced my need to stay single

Share this

Google+
Pinterest