Protesters at today’s assembly on the news

by Tahoe 71 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol the fake outrage from people who know better is hilarious.

If you want an interview its easy: call the branch and they will put you through to public relations. Whoever the current designated spokes weasel is will feed you the standard issue bullcrap that most of us can write ourselves we heard and regurgitated it so much...

so now we come full circle. Even if the “reporter” had succeeded in getting in she would have gotten notta damn thing. She still wouldnt have used the proper word for “ministerial servant” and her article still wouldn't be taken seriously by jws at large.

But you knew all that. You just want to have cause to complain and this suits the purpose. “Oh i cant believe the heads of a religious organization (cult) numbering 8 million(ish) wont take the time to answer every little question thrown at them by every tom dick and harry who has a pulse” boo ho ho.

Get a grip.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"Every little question" what about any question?

Who gives a f**k what JWs at large think. If you are still controlled by what JWs or XJWs at large think you would never do or say anything.

Regular normal people who don't have JW shut down brains don't know and can't fathom why JW's are such secretive arrogant freaks.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Who gives a f**k what JWs at large think. If you are still controlled by what JWs or XJWs at large think you would never do or say anything.

Morphs law!

• Doubter
    Doubter

Sure, no one cares what JW’s think, but the media constantly hounds them.

Okay. I’ll accept that!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@_Morpheus:

Do you mind restating “Morphs Law”?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I myself do not feel the need at this time to hold up signs outside a convention ( tho, if I or a family member had been abused I may well feel otherwise) but I respect the right to peaceful protest where the law allows and the courage it takes to do so.

Personally I think the best way to expose JWs to the wider population is by comedy and satire.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"...the media constantly hounds them" ???

Since when? I don't see any evidence of "constant hounding"

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Certainly, but i will start another topic so as not to derail this one.

• Doubter
    Doubter

“Apostates” are obsessed with Jws, and they are in near-constant communication with the media.

So the scandal-mongering media DOES, regularly, contact the branch offices. One of the main purposes of the recent child abuse doc was so they could sent it to the media.

The Netherlands is a good example of the “apostate” obsession.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"Apostates are obsessed with JWs..." --- Your personal observation and therefore not proof of "hounding" or anything else for that matter.

"The media regularly contacts the branch offices..." "regularly"? ---How often is that specificially, do you have solid figures of how regular is regular from branches worldwide?

"The Netherlands is good example of "apostate" obsession" ----define "obsession"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit