by Winston Smith :>D 58 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Winston I bet that Granny in your congregation-is going to be going through a few very upset days... I was also the Granny in my congregation- & when some one left I went through GREAT heart ache- belbo---he posts on here occasionally was in my cong: I didnt see or here from him( I loved him) for about 20 years & low & behold ---he pops up here .....it is not only in marriage the LORD say "what God has joined together let no man part" ( O.K. so it is MY saying but I believe it.....

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I also want to add my welcome to Winston and Mrs. Q. The W.T. would like to blame rank and file misunderstanding for its false prophecies rather than acknowledge its own fallacies (i.e., 1914 and 1975). But how is the W.T. portrayed in their own literature? They may not deny their humanity, but it is their divinity (God's spokesman promulgation) and the forever "new light" that shines through. One can't help but wonder why God's spokesman can't get it right the first time.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Winston Smith! I'm posting to a five-year-old thread 'cause your friend Jack Burton suggested that your story would be very informative. If I post at your beginning thread, it will be much easier to read all your threads/posts.

I'm looking forward to reading your story, as I am looking forward to reading more of Jack Burton's story as he posts it. Hope your life is going well and that you've progressed nicely after exiting the WTBTS.

Zid

• Jack Burton
    Jack Burton

This is for ziddina...

Thanks for the kind words, "Winston" never posts anymore. He is a true "Jedi Master"

Read his post titled Swan Song, it may be one of the greatest peices of poetry I have ever read. "Winston" is doing great. He has been Yoda to my Luke Skywalker...

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Winston Welcome

• asilentone
    asilentone

Barbie Doll, he is not new! Take a closer look!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Hi Winston, welcome to our wonderful community! You can read my story when you get a chance, I was in the "Lie" for over 30 years, spent about a year researching the WTS and realized I had been duped. Happily I can report that my husband and kids have been liberated, and so have my brothers and sisters, and my best freind and her kids. My mom however is another story, she's still a reg. pioneer and at her age, I know she will die there. Life has never been better now that we are all mentally free! I wish you the best with your wife, keep us posted, there's great people on here who will support and help you in your journey!

Good Luck!

IC

• ziddina
    ziddina

Whooops! How come so many other posters followed me into this FIVE-YEAR-OLD thread?? I did this to 'bookmark' the writings of Winston Smith - thought it'd be a giggle if he came on-board and saw this!!

Aw-right! Everyone back to the most recent posts!

Zid (who, as usual, has gotten herself into trouble, again...)

• jakes
    jakes

Hello Winston

You have come to the right place. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

jakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit