by Winston Smith :>D 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

there's no edit function here?

Well, i mis typed:

"My very first time that I got a taste of seeing that the WTS society does not give us the full truth is when I researched the 537 b.c. date RE the fall of Jerusalem to Babylon.. "

of course that should read when the Isrealites left Babylon to reinhabit Jerusalem, sorry.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Welcome Winston!!!

Looks like 'nuf people fer a partay!!!

ESTEE

• kelpie
    kelpie

Welcome Winston

I look forward to hearing more from you..

dont worry, soon enough you will be as "bad" as us..

hehe

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome, Winston (of the "does his homework" class)

Craig (of the "married to that bikerchic lady" class )

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Winston. The forum is being modified and theres a problem with edit at the moment. Anyway, after reading your synopsis of your journey to awareness Im, as usual, amazed at how often the saga is the same. I started questioning when I researched standard (worldly) histories about the 607 date too. Its a small world. I have a good friend , used to be a ministerial servant, who started a library collecting all the old dub publications that people neglected and left mouldering in the back storage room .Being an obsessive collector type he couldnt bear to see them being destroyed. That was fine....until he started reading them.

I regret to inform you that you are officially a Watchtower apostate. How does it feel?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Welcome aboard... Feel free to chat, you are among friends here.

Will

• Scooby
    Scooby

Hi W-

Get ready to meet "real" people who don't stick there head up their pooters and will tell you like it is. In a loving way of course. :) Anything you want to talk about or ask.... go for it!!!! Nice to be loved unconditionally, Eh?

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to our (not always so) humble forum!

You have much knowledge and the ability to find it............there are always people here that need what you have to offer. I am of the lazy class that couldn't remember a date if my life depended on it, so history was not my strong subject. I was raised a JW but it just never felt right to me with or without dates.

Consider yourself lucky er--um fortunate to have found this forum so early in your exit. It will save you many many years of uncertainty and guilt feelings about leaving "GOD'S" organization. That you were somehow defective and could not be perfect like everyone else. This is a healing place, and a place for you to say out loud what you are thinking, to see if it makes sense. You will find many here where you are, where you have been and where you are going. You are among friends! We are not evil apostates (most of us anyway). We are searchers of our truth, what ever that may be.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Winston, welcome

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

HOWDY AND WELCOME WINSTON!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit