by Winston Smith :>D 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I just wanted to say hi to the group here.

Been baptized for 15 years now. My wife has been baptized for a little less than that time period.

Been an Aux poi., Reg pio, MS. Wife is a reg pio currently

Now I’m just a lowly publisher :D

Have had many doubts over the years on small matters. Recently deep intensive bible study and a history lesson regarding the WTS has opened my eyes.

I have talked to Randy this week also, very kind.

And I have been lurking here for the last few days. You’ll be seeing more of me as I get the strength to stand up for what I really see as the truth now.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

Best wishes

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Welcome WS. Nice to meet you!

LiquidSky

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Hi Winston, welcome to the board...

when I saw your username I jumped...an old friend of mine who has since passed used to go by Winston on the old H2O board. Will take me a little while to get used to seeing it again!

Things will be, er, interesting if your wife is still a pioneer...but I wish you only the best as you embark on this journey, my good man. Godspeed!

essie

www.ghostwriter.homestead.com

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

welcome aboard winston!

hope you enjoy the ride of learning and freedom.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Greetings!

Englishman.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Winston. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

xjw_b12 " Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know "

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

As a newbie myself I want to say "welcome". I have learned a lot just in two weeks. I look forward to hearing from you. You mentioned how you are just a lowly publisher. It reminded me of something kind of funny that happened when I was still in the org. I remember hearing about the pioneers in my hall having a pioneer party. Every other month or so the pioneers would get together to encourage each other and reward themselves with a party because they really did sacrifice so much. One day I told a friend I was going to have an "inactive" party! She thought that would be alot more fun. Can you believe they did that kind of thing and were proud of it?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Great to have you here, Winston!

Spanner

• blondie
    blondie

Winston Smith

Nice name.

Blondie

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Winston,

Glad you made it here. Be sure and read Crisis of Conscience if you haven't already, it really explains the inner workings of the organization which the ordinary JW doesn't understand. It's a real eye opener.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit