Fashion Fluff....Questions for the Ladies....

by teenyuck 36 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

I rarely wear pantyhose...hate em! Only when I have to....

I had my nails done once and I loved it.I had the french manicure with designs on them,very pretty.I'm thinking about getting them done again soon,but this time I'm not going to have them as long.That annoyed me.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    I don't care what's in or out, I have found the look that's me for right now.

Good for you, berylblue. I love black pantyhose under a long slit skirt. Otherwise (most of the time) I wear flowing rayon slacks to work.

Oh, and nail polish? I favor the following neutral colors:

• Transparent-glittery (the rainbow-refraction glitter)
    • Silver
    • Pale orchid

Of course my favorite look is a long broomstick skirt, or a sarong -- by itself. And now we're back to the "would you pose nude?" thread.

GentlyFeral
    too lazy for colored .sig today

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

I could not possibly go out without my nials done, but I always do them myself. I find it relaxing.

My husband has just bought me the fire and ice nail art set from SpecialFX, and the foils are terrific. It also contains a black nail art pen, bindis and transfres. My grandmother who is 90 says blue nails are 'untheocratic' but I can't figure that one out. Check out the websight www.sensualle.co.uk for the best selection of sexy stockings and tights around, yes they even make tights sexy!!!!!!!!

Louise

• Francois
    Francois

OK, I'll bite. What is OPI? Never heard of it, but then why should I?

Stockings and a garter belt? Oh, be still my heart. If there's anything sexier, I don't have any idea what it might be and I don't know that I could live through it anyway.

Tennyuck - Please. Please. Please stay off them damned ladders. Statistics say that 60% of people who fall from ladders between 15 - 20 feet (about the height of gutters) DIE, they are DRT (dead right there). This is especially true if you fall on a cement driveway. How do I know? The hard way.

In 1998, I fell 25 feet from a ladder and broke all sorts of stuff, including tearing my right pelvis completely away from my spine, crushing my L4 vertebra, breaking my right femur, splitting my right heel bone and having the pieces sticking out of my instep, and breaking my right wrist joint. Bled out half my blood from the broken pelvis. I had four surgeries. I was in the hospital for 8 days, and should have been in there two months, but I just couldn't stand the thought. I missed four months of work. The hospital bill for just the 8 days was $52,000.00. All told, all the bills including the follow-ons and ups with the various surgeons was over $100,000.00. And I am on permanent, life-time narcotic pain control. The accident has changed me in ways I'm still discovering all these years later.

Hire the neighborhood kid to clean the gutters. He's less likely to fall. Make sure you have good insurance to cover him in case he does fall. I was 52 when I fell. If I han't been in good health, or if I had been a couple of years older, I might have lost my foot, or my leg.

On the third followup visit to the orthopedic surgeon when I was discussing how long it would be before I could get back to offshore fishing, he gave me a funny look and said I'd know when and IF I was ready, then he said, "Frank, you're never going to be the same ever again." I went home that day and wept bitterly for hours. That was four years ago, and he was right. I haven't been the same; and all I've been through in all this time I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

DON'T clean those gutters yourself please. And don't get up on a ladder, even a short one, for anything. If you fall off a three foot ladder inside your home and hit your head on the hard floor, it will be your last act in this life.

Sincerely, Your Friend
    francois

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL @ now moving on to tampons.......... Now that is the invention of the century!!!!!!!! Maxi pads are gross and well,,,,,,,,,,, I am all for the new Tampax Pearl. Ok moving on.......lol.

Hair color??????? I can write horror stories of what I have done to my hair ,,,,,,,,,it has been bright orange to blue black. My natural color is a dark auburn brown, and by the time I decide to just leave it alone, it will be gray.

Makeup? Can't leave home without at least some on my face, feel naked without my eyeliner, and love lip gloss.

Jewelry? I can't be seen without my diamond studs and silver hoops earrings.......oh the horrors.

But basically I love my flare leg blue jeans,,( ones that don't rip at the ass, when I dip too low , dancing to Prince songs) , some chunky heal sandles and a simple blouse, or tshirt. I am ready to go!!!!!!!!

• orbison11
    orbison11

this is the coolest fluff yet!

i just opened a nail/massage/botox studio on the outskirts of vancouver, bc. yes, opi is the best, i am compiling all your favourites, in fact i have printed all and taken notes.

i will get some pics of my studio in the next week and post, i had posted about 5-6 months ago about how i got into a gov't grant (canadian) to get this off the ground

wendy

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Ladies!!!

What a great thread!

I love these fluffy threads, tooooo!!!

Fingernails: I am autumn ...so I wear earthy tones. I love the bronzy colors that come out every year about this time....shimmery, and sparkley...

As for pantyhose, I love wearing thigh-highs...there are so many sexy kinds. Glad I'm living in Vancouver now, 'cuz now I don't freeze when I wear them! LOL!!! Love the fishnets, the backseams, the lace tops!

Oh! And don't forget the high heels!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit