New blood card system in March

by Indoubtbigtime 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The new blood card system will be a digital access to JW's to deny life-saving medical assistance involving blood.

Likely to avoid legal ramifications, as usual.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Indoubtbigtime, are you going to refuse participating in the new blood card system? Since unofficially I am no longer a JW and since I no longer believe in the WT's position on blood transfusions I no longer carry any WT/JW blood card.

Are located in the UK?

Regarding the comment of "and all the letters saying every special full time servants have to be fully vaccinated and anyone wanted to attend any schools run by the Borg need to be fully vaccinated", then some JWs should use that as an excuse to decline becoming special full time servants of the religion and to decline attending the religion's schools.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I’m in doubt big time about the GBody since they pushed the vaccines on so many Jdubs who didn’t want them but only went and took them because they thought they should follow direction even if they don’t agree with it.

that’s why I doubt the GB right now

but pretty much everything else I love and fear Jehovah and he said to abstain from blood so I will be getting the new blood cards

i don’t want any vaccinated blood

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow. Just goes to show you that even someone as intelligent as Elon can make a dumb decision based on cult-like thinking.

The rank and file J-Dumb didn’t stand a chance when it came to using reason and refusing another life altering medical decision.

DD 🤦🏻‍♂️

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I will agree with indoubtbigtime as to a blood transfusion...they had their dangers before ( AIDS , hepatitis, etc, before.)..and now those who have been vxx have peculiar formations in their blood. And say what you want about the WT ( JW) , it is the Bible that says to "abstain from blood" and links it to health, when the end of the list of things to abstain from says " good health to you". This separating of the blood and allowing fractions is like saying, you can have butter, but don't drink any milk.

• blondie
    blondie

I was wondering how the WTS was going to know who had officially received the COVID-19 vaccinations. Elders are required to be to attend the Elders School. By self-identification, but the elders would never lie to the WTS, yes? I wonder if they are incorporating self-identification in written form on the card?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

INDOUBTBIGTIME:

So you don’t want any vaccinated blood? 🤣

With millions of people being vaccinated it would be unavoidable at some point for there not to be some vaccinated blood in the blood supply.

• carla
    carla

I saw in some article (not U.S.) they were trying to set up a 'pure' blood blank, no vax blood supply. Sorry, don't remember where I saw it.

Just to add to more social harmony, now we will have the vaxxed and the 'pure bloods'. yikes.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Just came across this thread. Let me get this straight: they want you to lodge a digital blood declaration so that you can't "accidentally" lose your blood card?

Bottom line: they want you to die! 😱😡🤬

There are not enough bad words in the English language to properly express my contempt and disdain for that #@&*€% GB! 🤬😡😤😠

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

It is funny how all those antivaxxers have jumped onto this train. It is like my Bible Students ancestors argued against vaccinations in the old days. And now it is only Britain.

By the way, I have been vaccinated 4 times and am going to donate some blood this week.

Wanting to get blood from only unvaccinated donors sounds like another cult to me, another JW-spin off. Do not forget to launch a blood card on this. LOL

Cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit