New blood card system in March

by Indoubtbigtime 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

There is going to be a hole new system of blood cards this March

the congregation won’t hold any information as they did before from March it will be all put on the pub

i think it’s to do with vaccines and they are worried now they got everyone vaxed and they want to distance themselves from medical responsibilities and say own personal decisions

but it’s too late for that

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

they are complicit in the deaths and injuries of 1000's. I hope more wake up and get out! I watched where Elon Musk had to take boosters to go into Germany and he is speaking out saying it almost killed him and gave a relative of his myocarditis. Some videos I watched , they played down myocarditis and others were claiming the damage to the heart made for an early death...there was a range of years, but I can't remember. Their out is going to be, we told people it was a personal decision.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

You are absolutely right enoughisenough

their get out of jail card will be “we always said it’s a personal decision” and this is what all the changes to blood cards in March is all about

but it’s far too late for that. In some updates they had interviews of Jdubs saying they doubted staying fully vaccinated because of some conspiracy theories they read on the internet but then after being reassured by the GBody they went and kept getting their boost to stay filled vaxed

your also right about Elon musk

• fezzik
    fezzik

Very interesting indoubtbigtime. Do you have more info on this? Is it in a letter?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

All I know is when asking for a new blood card we are all told there is a new process coming out in March so wait until then

be interesting if others could ask for a new blood card and see what the elders say

• fezzik
    fezzik
    The plot thickens. Thanks for the heads up.
  • inbetween
    inbetween

Really? New card system? For what reason we will have the meeting part this week, about medical emergencies, if some things change so soon ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    • ''Really? New card system? For what reason we will have the meeting part this week, about medical emergencies, if some things change so soon ?''

What reason, legal ramifications as usual.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

One big change with the new system in March is that you don’t have to carry it with you at all times now

it is designed to be digital and part of your digital medical records

• Biahi
    Biahi

Money, money, money. Lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits. Follow the money! There is a reason for everything they do. Charlatans, all of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit