New blood card system in March

by Indoubtbigtime 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Elena
    Elena

Nik will you keep going to get your boosters? You obviously think these cv19 injections are safe and effective?

What do you think is causing the excess deaths if these injections are safe?

• Elena
    Elena

Nik “Wanting to get blood from only unvaccinated donors sounds like another cult to me, another JW-spin off. Do not forget to launch a blood card on this. LOL”

there actually is a fully unvaccinated control group and we all carry cards saying this person must not be vaccinated or receive blood from vaccinated individuals

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    What do you think is causing the excess deaths if these injections are safe?

There have been analyses that link excess deaths in certain months e.g. in Germany to COVID, Influenca and heat waves. In recent months there were no excess deaths.

there actually is a fully unvaccinated control group and we all carry cards saying this person must not be vaccinated or receive blood from vaccinated individuals

Who is providing these cards? This does not sound like a scientific study to me that puts lifes at risk by prohibiting blood in an emergeny (what else should these cards be for if not the case of unconsciousness?)

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

Don’t worry Elena - the multi vxd will resolve itself. Keep getting boosters - won’t be long now.

BTW my primary work is with the vxd injured including many JWs still trying to hide their injuries so they don’t sound like they’re critical of the GB.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    „the multi vxd will resolve itself. Keep getting boosters - won’t be long now.“

Yeah, should have already been happened, right. There even was a specific month by which all vaccinated should have died. But now! Now, we are in the last days of the last days!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit