Is A Major Restructuring At Warwick In The Works Due To Years Of Governing Body Ignorance & Delusion?

by Brokeback Watchtower 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I agree with Brokeback Watchtower.

If a pimo rank and filer, I, can see it and some of my undecided pimi can also look with disbelief at what I show them (and, we ain't no lawyers). What do legal eagles see??. A fair bit of bullshit I reckon.

jtg

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hang on a minute ,their are over 8 million publishers world wide right ?

If these 8 million publishers only donated $1 a week ,that`s $8 million dollars for every week of the year in which their are 52 weeks in a year.

That relates to $416 million dollars every year ,for a great many years that have gone by. And the years still ahead.

The sale of prime real estate in New York has netted them over a $Billion just this past year alone and their are properties all over the world that they can sell .

I cant see them having any real financial troubles anytime soon despite the lawsuits over child Sex allegations or convictions .

That`s just my 2 cents worth.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    If these 8 million publishers only donated $1 a week ,that`s $8 million dollars for every week of the year in which their are 52 weeks in a year.
    That relates to $416 million dollars every year.

It's important to remember that not all 8 million JWs have excess cash. A good third are less than 18 years of age; live with their parents and barely have enough cash to spend on their own needs. Add to that the room & board costs for housing Bethelites, cost of maintaining a large legal Department, nursing homes for elder elite Bethelites and etc. WT has created a monster of a business entity with a voracious appetite

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Agree JW. Remember one can be a publishers and not be baptised. I started as a publisher at the age of 6. So the question is how many of the 8 million publishers are minor children? Still Totally ADD

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I could very easily see the CO cut back to one on-site visit a year and another on-line visit via Go To Meeting or something like that.

The entire CO visit could be done on-line and he could do several congregations a week on-line, just give the same talks at different times.

Rub a Dub

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This thread is very speculative. We don’t know what’s going to happen. The fact is that humans can be very delusional and stubborn, even to the point of death.

If Jesus himself showed up on GBTV and condemned the GB/Legal team, they would spin it and say a homeless apostate snuck into the building to defame the glorious ones.

None of my family shows any sign of leaving or doubting. Also, having secret, nagging doubts can be massaged away by the comfort of the meetings and the routine of JWism. What needs to happen for those to weak and scared to walk out, is a ban on the religion which will likely never happen.

The routine of brainwashing must be interrupted somehow. Perhaps the time will come when being a Dub is so unpopular that the secret doubters will stay home, and research, gradually becoming inactive? Perhaps the Elders will be targeted by society because of their ineptitude and loyalty to the Governing Popes?

If the Elders burn out, or get jail time, then that’s it. 90% of the pressure of being a Dub is gone. I bet the vast majority of Dubs will fold under social pressure because their “faith” is in the visible, tangible Corporation, not a Supernatural Jesus who they have no relationship with, unlike the Born Again Xians, or Pentecostal faiths.

I guess we will have to wait and see. Just don’t wait too long to start living your life. Faders, watch the Org from your rear view mirror as you leave Dubtown.

DD

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Keep it coming I love new ideas. You don't have to be right, in fact if you're too worried about being wrong, you're ability to be creative will be restricted. Throw these ideas out into the noosphere, don't worry about defending yourself and project into the unknown. Let other people give their critical comments and see what develops who knows what we learn from one and other by sharing ideas subject to criticism and not taking things too personal and be open to learning.

So please speculate you never know what we might learn from this sort of fantasy.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

We might not know what is going to happen in the future but i know what has been happening in the watchtower theses past 7 years CUTS CUTS AND MORE CUTS

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

OK all of you naysayers nocking my 8 Million / $1 =416 Million dollars a year,donation by JW`s .LOL

Drop it down to 1 million JW`s giving $1 a week every year that`s still a sizeable amount of 52 Million dollars a year and every year for God knows how long ?

That`s still not a bad result for spreading bullshit is it ?

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Right on smiddy3.

I'm in a cong of 130. they send about $1500 Au dollars each month to 'bethel oz'.

So afta some serious sock removing maths, I figure they're getting $2:80 per pub per week.

This is a Melbourne western suburbs working class area with quite a few refugees etc.

I'm sure the 'wealthy' side of town kicks in a few extra bucks.

In fact a associate often rambles how the C.O.'s love the east side of Melbourne,,,,, bigger green handshakes.

It's all about da cash.

My two bob's worth

jtg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit