Has anyone else seen this video on JW Broadcasting?

by NikL 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Steel
    Steel

About 10 years ago we had this women in our hall commit suicide. She came from a super Uber family.

She was 45 years old. I think officially her fertility ended and she was in grief. Spent an entire lifetime handling out magazine instead of finding a mate and having children. It's all she really wanted.

It all starts with crap like that video.

• baker
    baker

As a kid I use to think how does God "see everyone,s thoughts" since there are at least 7 billion of us alive and billions more that have died, its just not a realistic concept for this to happen, unless god is a mega computer that has billions of wireless connections that also can scan and pick up what you are thinking? Balderdash, god is a made up way to keep children and suckers in the FOG. The poor girl he abandoned has to be puzzled and now alert to any future JW,s that cross her path, to avoid them like the plague.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

Fortunately you woke up in time. My mom didn't have me until she was 40 and I'm pretty sure it was an accident. I didn't really date in my teens, but I had female friends and was punished accordingly. Even after I turned 18 my mom forbade me to "bring home girlfriends" as ling as I lived under her roof. If I ever do fet married I will not invite her to the wedding, for she did everything in her power to prevent me from finding someone.

Bottom line is that the WT knows that it can gain more converts through proselytizing than it can through reproduction. Children are huge financial burden on parents and take a lot of time out of one's day... time and money that could be better spent in the door-to-door ministry.

Fortunately you woke up in time. My mom didn't have me until she was 40 and I'm pretty sure it was an accident. I didn't really date in my teens, but I had female friends and was punished accordingly (though not by my mother). Any girl who was seen even associating with a boy was labled a 'whore' in my school. Even after I turned 18, my mom forbade me to "bring home girlfriends" as long as I lived under her roof.

Bottom line is that the WT knows that it can gain more converts through proselytizing than it can through reproduction. Children are a huge financial burden on parents and take a lot of time out of one's day... time and money that could be better spent in the door-to-door ministry.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    flipper
    I cannot believe I watched the whole 6 minute video without throwing up.

You did better than me, I only got through the first 5 minutes when I had to make a decision, turn it off or throw-up. I couldn't watch any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit