JW Tchotchkes ... what are these dummies thinking?

by Room 215 31 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    The GB is suffering from Neurosyphilis, it damage the brain cells.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

'IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, YOU MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THEM!'

http://ldsjewelry.com/lds-temple-pins

• sparky1
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Clearly, I'm missing the boat... I need to hack up some UADNA Orbiting Space Platform tchotchkes... stat!

I think I can have them made cheaply (in every sense of the word) enough at an orphanage I know of in the asteroid belt!

• blondie
    blondie
    I wonder if the WTS is getting a cut? I'm sure these a jws making a buck off their "brothers and sisters"
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    blondie: I wonder if the WTS is getting a cut? I'm sure these a jws making a buck off their "brothers and sisters"

I think the WTS' "cut" is the free advertising that they get for their bright and shiny jworg.

And the donations that are given to them by the brudders that are making money off the sales. If that site is run by good brudders, they will dutifully contribute a portion to the WTS coffers.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If JWORG. is a legally patented name, the WTS. could insist some financed copyright pay back upon the sale of those items.

It would be a good assumption that these items are being target marketed to other JWS for yes profit.

Funny but a I cant help thinking about Jesus being enraged and turning over tables of money changers and handlers quoted from the bible. $$$

Making money off the word of god has no bounds for some

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jesus had a thought about money being associated with true worship .

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You wonder what Christ would do in modern times if He seen ATM's in A$$embly Halls and such. After He learned what those machines were used for.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Is this the hypnotism tie clip?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit