JW Tchotchkes ... what are these dummies thinking?

by Room 215 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Have a look: jwstuff.org jwstuff.org@gmail.com

And this isn't idolatry? Knorr and Franz must be spinning in their graves....

• sir82
    sir82

Even worse - it's not just idolatry - it's tacky idolatry.

If you're gong to wear idols, at least make it look nice! Sheesh.

• baker
    baker
    speaking of idols...As mubarak was leaving egypt, he asked the driver what was the name of the statue the muslims were dancing around. The driver looked back and asked why. Mubarak replied, "Oh just idol curiosity..."
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Yes, but won't they make lovely birthday and Christmas gifts? And don't forget Valentine's Day is coming up! 😇
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    I'm speechless. ...
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This is EXCELLENT!

I'm enough of a cynic to believe that this site is probably run by an apostate who is using "Yes, we are Jehovah's Witnesses" as a form of "Anti-Theocratic Warfare".

Ask yourself, "who is entitled to a truthful answer to such a question?" A JW? Ha ha ha ha ha!

Let the reader use discernment.

Selah.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Ooooh, gotta get me a tie bar celebrating the jealous, bloodthirsty Hebrew desert God. Then I'll get a Charlie Manson pin to put on my suit right next to it.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Oh and their website looks like shit too, 1998 called and wants its web design back!
  • rebel8
    rebel8

I just said a four-letter word out loud while LMAO. This is awesome. Scroll down to the bottom of the 1998-style navigation menu and you'll get another treat: jwleather dot something! No, it's not S&M stuff!

First up: Why bother with worldly gift giving practices and unwholesome toys? On a non-holiday, surprise your mini-culties with this colorful jewelry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit