Are there any real reasons to go on living?

by Robdar 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Robdar
    Robdar

I would be interested in hearing a few. For the life of me (pun intended) I can't think of any good ones.

Robyn

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yes....To enjoy the company of you, my dear.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Lamb Madras and beer!

• shera
    shera

People love us and people love you thats why. The world can be a beautiful place if we all look hard enough.

Children

Heather

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Robyn: ME Why don't you come by this week. I can't talk on the phone until Anthony calls I don't want to miss the call but I will be home every evening 'cept Saturday classes Monday and Wednesday

• gumby
    gumby

Robyn,

I felt that way more so when I first realised the bible was a sham. At that point and since that point.....I wonder the same thing of and on about life. "Am I just a lucky accident with nobody up there who even gives a shit about me". " Why am I here and what am I supposed to do and believe"?

If there is a God....but he's not the one in the bible.......how can we really know him/her/whatever?

Life becomes challeging for many whose beliefs change in life. You are young.....give these feelings time to evolve before deciding life isn't worth living. ( personally.....I hope I survive this coming winters depression episodes)

Gumby

• neverthere
    neverthere

1. The wonderful face of the person you see every morning in the mirror.

2. The sun shining in the sky

3. The rain falling on your face

4. The friends you know and love

5. To do the best you can, even if others don't think it is your best

6. To love, yourself, your friends, your family, the earth,

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well, for me, it's nosiness. I would really hate to miss out on something really cool that might happen in the future.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

((((Robdar))))

Reasons for living:

Chocolate

Puppy kisses

Not having to go to the meeting anymore

Sunday morning in bed with the newspaper and gourmet coffee

People who love you

People you love

Chocolate

A tropical vacation

A long massage, followed by a facial

Hot fudge sundae

Champagne

Chocolate

Orchids

Roller coasters

Kittens

Chocolate

• free will
    free will

the beauty of the day. any day, any where. it all has beauty. if we are open to see it. the grass, the flowers, the warmth, the rain, the snow..... we wouldn't have an opportunity to change our mind and appreciate them once again. most of all the reason is you. an individuals life affects more people than that individual thinks. so, remember that you are important to more than one person...possibly to many people. without you...things would be different for all of us. so, punch a tree, scream in the rain and cry at the movies and ENJOY IT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit